HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

Great experience getting an X2 through HN at nearly 20% off pre incentives. He answered all my questions patiently and taught me a lot about lease hacking. He’s an amazing guy. Reach out to him before leasing your next car so he can save you bunch of money with hassle free experience.

1 Like

HN helped me get an amazing deal on a BMW 530xi. I’ve been on the hunt for a good BMW deal for a few months and dealerships didn’t want to work with me and a few other brokers on this forum promised to find something and eventually bailed out. HN was able to have a solid deal in play within 24. Arranged everything. When I showed up to the dealership all the numbers matched had no issues and left with a brand new car. This was my first time working with a broker from this forum and I definitely got lucky. HN was direct and delivered. Huge thanks and I look forward do working with you again.

1 Like

HN Helped me get an excellent deal on a brand new BMW. Very responsive and professional. Moved very fast and I took delivery of the vehicle 3 days after initial contact. Everything was very smooth and straight forward and you get what he quotes you. When I showed up at the dealer numbers matched, paperwork was ready on signature and was in and out in an hour and a half. No games!! It was my first time working with a broker and HN made it a great experience. Thank you HN very much for all your help.

1 Like

Thank you @HN308 so much for your patience and hard work helping me get the car I wanted. I would definitely get back to you for my next lease. I highly recommend your excellent service to all my friends and fellow leasehackers.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me with getting a 2020 X2 xdrive loaner. This was my first lease and I had alot of questions. He was very responsive, jumped on a call to help walk me through all the documents/address my questions and ensured the whole transaction went smoothly. My wife and I picked up the car yesterday without any issues for the number that was agreed upon and love the car. Thanks HN!

1 Like

I was looking for a car for my dad. He was confused between Q5 and X3. I reached out to several brokers for Audi on this forum. My dad eventually decided on X3.

I reached out to @HN308 for X3, as I saw he was running a special deal and a good discount on X3.

We were looking for particular package on the car, with live cockpit and 19inch rims.
He was able to find the car with exact items within couple hours.

A few text messages back and forth I was done and had final numbers from him.

The numbers on the paperwork were exactly what was quoted to me by HN.

I was in and out of the dealer within less than an hour. No pressure or anything at the dealer to buy any additional items.

I would definitely recommend HN if you’re looking for a BMW.

Will definitely reach out to him when my BMW due in a few months.

New X3 on the left and my car on the right.

2 Likes

@Shan3 @Roman_Birman @zk23 @serge123 @kmo1 @Manny0716

Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to earn your business.

Hope you enjoy the car in good health and Merry Chirstmas.

HN.

2 Likes

This was my first time using a broker and it was a great experience with HN. Just picked up a BMW X3 for my wife. Very straightforward process, no surprises with him or the dealer. Pricing was much better than I could do on my own. HN even helped me analyze a potential trade-in with the dealer, which can be tricky and I greatly appreciated that. I would highly recommend HN.

1 Like

HN308 is the man! 2021 BMW X3 with 12% MSRP
After 3 weeks direct contact with dealership end with ruins, we reach to HN and he gives us a much better lease deal within 1 hour and new car is here at home after 3 days starting with HN.
If you want to lease the newest BMW with lease efforts and best deal, reach out to HN, you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Thanks HN308, for all the help and support in finalizing an awesome deal with Infiniti QX60. I took my delivery yesterday and the entire process was quite seamless.
I highly recommend him for your next lease deal.
Thanks once again and have a wonderful year ahead!!

1 Like

Thanks @HN308, I am happy to write this review. I took delivery of my X3 yesterday and the deal was awesome. I could not even find anything closer to it even with down, So I highly recommend @HN308 for your lease purchase. He explained me everything very clearly and the process of taking vehicle delivery was seamless. Thanks a lot again.
Happy new year.

1 Like

@HN308 has helped me out with my first lease and explained everything to me in a simplest manner. I took delivery of X3 with spending about an hour at dealership. The process was seamless.

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

@steinerms @orangeneko @Mohit1727
@Anbarasan_Rajendran @djsam0

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Also want to thank each and everyone of you who worked with me and has been kind enough to leave me a review and others who couldn’t throughout the 2020.

I appreciate the support in the past year which has been challenging to say the least and hopefully 2021 will be much better for everyone.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me with getting a 2 Series Gran Coupe. He was able to get the exact configuration and color that I wanted. Very easy process and I’d recommend him to anyone looking for a BMW.

1 Like

Recently leased a BMW X3 through Hiroiz. It was a flawless experience. I contacted him on 12/27 with the exact car and options I was looking for. He confirmed its availability on 12/28 and provided me with the numbers. I picked up the car on 12/30. A few takeaways: 1)The numbers never changed. What I saw on his spreadsheet was exactly what I paid. We made some adjustments to the financing (MSD’s, $0 drive off, etc, which I was able to replicate in his lease calculator.) Having full transparency of all the calculations and details made it easy to feel comfortable about the deal I was getting and allowed me to do all the work up front before seeing it in a cumbersome lease agreement; 2) The lease price was significantly below what BMW was advertising. I never could have negotiated this lease price on my own, and if I came close, it would have required hours of going back and forth at the dealership; 3) There were no surprises on delivery from BMW. I just picked up the car and drove home. I would say that I had trepidation sending a broker fee to a PayPal account without a lot of information. I went back and read Hiroiz’s stellar reviews and I also had comfort that leasehackr highlighted Hiroiz on their landing page. At the end of the day, Hiroiz was laser focused and provided exactly the service required to turn a potentially frightful experience into a pleasant one. He was super attentive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend using him on your next lease deal.

1 Like

@HN308 got me the vehicle I wanted for the price that he had listed. HN is very knowledgeable with wealth of information on any additional discounts. Would recommend to family and friends without question. Thanks again @HN308

1 Like

I reached out to @HN308 on Dec 28, 2020. I was a first time leasee and he really helped me out to understand all the lease terminology. Based on his deal and thanks to him i was able to come to know about a corporate disc (which dealers were unaware of), i was able to broker a deal in FL very close to what he was offering. if i factored in the shipping costs and the broker cost, i made it cheaper. so even though i did not get to buy from @HN308, i deeply owe my recent lease purchase to him, because without his guidance, it would not have been possible!

1 Like

When our lease expired recently, I was shocked to see the lease prices for all vehicles as the “post covid” prices were absurd. I decided to do my own research and was on this site for a day and found HN and I am so happy. My husband (Brian) put me in charge of finding a great deal. Originally I thought I wanted a BMW 330xi loaner, then I changed my mind and HN never skipped a beat. He found me the loaner I thought I wanted in a day, and then the new one I wanted the next day. We ended getting a great deal for the exact new 2021 BMW 330xi that we wanted. HN is smart, efficient but most importantly he is an honest genuine man. When we got to the dealership, they had only kind things to say about him. Everything went smoothly and exactly as he said it would. Thank you so much HN. All the best, Mary

2 Likes

Just got a 430i. Hiroiz was an absolute pleasure to work with!

He patiently worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted and made the whole process so painless. He is very knowledgeable and offered useful insight that helped us pin down what we needed. He was always available to answer questions. Very prompt and responsive. Never felt rushed.

While you relax, Hiroiz will work diligently to get you the best deal there is. His process is totally streamlined- you tell him what you want, he finds it at a phenomenal price, you go to the dealership and pick up your car. No haggling, no surprises, no spending hours at the dealership!

Above all, he is a thorough gentleman and very pleasant to work with.

Highly recommend him!

1 Like

Recently leased a Camaro LT1 through @HN308.

While I could have tried to do it myself and contact multiple dealerships and battle over pricing, he offered an excellent deal on one with no negotiation/haggling required. Everything ended up exactly as promised and he was available to promptly handle any and all questions. Would highly recommend.

1 Like