HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

We actually were just speaking about this in another thread, apparently is a production issue.

1 Like

I have been following bmw brokers and z4 has been non existent for months

1 Like

@HN308, can we ship X3 30i xDrive to ILLINOIS? I have loyalty and can do with/without MSDs.

@gade,

you sure can ship it to IL. You have to pay for shipping and pick a shipping company that works for you.

The lease can be signed electronically via Docusign so you donā€™t need to be here in person to sign.

As you are outside of NY tri-state area or neighboring parts of PA, I will not run a quote for you unless you give a retainer of $50. The retainer will be refunded if you get a better deal than mine from another broker or your local dealer and show the offer in writing or your contract once signed. This is to weed out non-serious people who have no intention to lease or purchase the car.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

Thank you for reaching to me quickly, let me check the shipping and get back to you.

I have approval to move some X7 and X5 units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. Only 2-3 units maximum can be let go at those discounts, I already sold 1 X5 out of those so if you are on fence donā€™t wait any longer

Also X3/X1 and 330xi units are being given away at 13% plus incentives if they are under 50K MSRP.

Any 430xi/530xi/M340xi/X3 units with premium package under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

Cars can be shipped at your cost anywhere but I will only run a quote for people outside NY tri-state area after taking a retainer of $50. If you can get my quote beaten in writing I refund the retainer as well. MA customers canā€™t get cars from us.

Will only respond to people who provide below details.
Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
1 Like

Was this meant for me???
Donā€™t see X5s on your spreadsheet???
Maybe Iā€™ve been looking at this thing too long :grinning:

I am updating the sheet Mike.

I will surely sell you a X5 but the other one went to someone working with me for a while but wouldnā€™t do a 10% deal.

If you want one at 11% plus incentives you know how to reach me.

HN

We are seeing a tipping point where the dealers (at least mine) are getting overwhelmed by end of the year rush.

The response time to requests will be slower going forward.

The dealers have too many walk in they can sell the cars at good profits so deep discounted deals get on back burner a bit.

If you are serious about taking a car before Year end now is the time to get going.

HN

3 Likes

who i do contact for information on deals? I have looked at spreadsheet.

I will send you a PM. Respond back to it with below requested info and your number and we can take it from there.

Still Available Brand New 2020 530xi at 15% discount plus incentives and base MF. Also $75 doc fees so effectively close to 16% if compared to regular doc fees.
2 units to choose from White on Beige with Premium and Black on Black with Convenience.

I have approval to move some in stock X5 units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. Only 2 units maximum can be let go at those discounts.

Also X3/X1 and 330xi units are being given away at 13% plus incentives if they are under 50K MSRP and in stock at my dealer. No locates any more. X3 inventory under 50K is getting thinner. Cars have to be picked up by 12/31

Any 430xi/530xi/M340xi/X3 units with premium package under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

No More shipping or working with out of state customers anymore till end of the year. If I have taken retainer from out of State customer, I will continue to work with you

Will only respond to people who provide below details.

For new members on the forum who donā€™t feel comfortable sending fees to unknown broker on Internet, We have a very nice review page on the forum for each of us. Kindly read mine before you contact me.

1 Like

Do we still have X3 ? I am in WA.
How to contact you?

I will send you a PM. Reply back with ans to above questions.

I will run a quote after taking $50 as you are out of area.

Looking for x5 sport northeast with msd

Looking for M340I

@Shaker58 @Bfigu344

To give a proper quote I will need below information. Click on my name and Message me below info and we can take it from there.

Got some more 18% off MSRP plus incentives on a X2 loaners.

Updating the sheets soon.

Still have plenty 2021 X3 Brand new units available.

Donā€™t message me asking if its still available, Once we sell out it will be updated here.

Also no more locates at all. Strictly on lot inventory only but we have plenty of it.

Looking for white x7 ā€¦ ok with loaner to get upto 20% mrspā€¦

New England areaā€¦

20% off X7? Unlikely. Good luck though!

1 Like