HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Correct same sheet.

The sheet is updated. If you want a car with different MSRP, just put the MSRP and keep selling price at 12% off to get updated numbers.

HN

1 Like

Do you have any M40i X3s in stock with the 12% off?

The M40i in stock can be let go for 10% off MSRP plus applicable incentives.

HN

Hey - Iā€™m looking for a x4, please pm

@Crucio606
to give proper quote, I will need following info sent over a PM

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

On the x3 M40i in stock, can you kindly give approximate MSRP and major options so I can estimate payments? Color combo would be cool, too :slight_smile:

Hi want a 430i 2021 it can be a loaner or a demo or a new lease car 7500 miles I have loyalty and I saw you can get 13 percent off a couple days ago I am extremely interested please get back To me ASAP
Thanks

That was for December and for select models. That opportunity window is likely gone at the moment

We are still doing 12% plus incentives on most 2021 BMW vehicles under 60K MSRP.

That deal is only for in stock units and not for custom orders.

Also I am bringing a crazy deal on M8 today for the community. It will be listed shortly. Most likely one of the deepest we have see for a brand new vehicle.

2 Likes

2020 Brand New M8 coupe for $35,000 off MSRP. If you have loaylty or qualify for corp discount that is another 3K. Any other incentives apart from OL code that you qualify for can be applied as well

Car can be shipped anywhere in the country at the customerā€™s expense.

I will only run the quote for out of NY/NJ customers after taking a retainer of $100 (on this car only) to weed out non-serious requests.

You can run your own quote if you know your tax rate and DMV costs based on calc listed below.

This is a Brand New 2020 M8 Coupe which is discounted more than 23% plus you can apply all applicable incentives at base MF.

The features of the cars are listed in the sheet below.

M8 deal looks great!

M8 Competition?

DM sent! :slight_smile:

Verey interested in the M8 deal, how to contact you?

The M8 Coupe is not Competition.

Hey messaged you for an x3, please respond trying to get one this month

The calc includes loyalty/corp?

@jackals
All my deals include Loyalty/Corp and the Google sheet has value of conquest as well so it can be replaced if one donā€™t have loyalty.

Also donā€™t know which car you are referring for the color, but if its a specific car, the color combo would be mentioned in the sheet and if it says multiple than we can pretty much get any color combo for that deal.

Crazy good 530xi loaner deal at 20% off MSRP.

to give proper quote, I will need following info sent over a PM

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good 5 series deal.

3 Likes

Hi, I am looking for X3 lease

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits. - My wife works for JP Morgan Chase
  2. Miles and months of lease you need. - 30K
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY. - I am in DE
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered. - 19702