HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

You are so awesome! When ever you come near me, I will go have a beer with you!! haha :slight_smile:

Is this for leasing only or purchase too?

Either— just note— when you purchase, you lose the lease bonus cash.

I sent in a lease request a few days ago and just wanted to make sure you got it. -Ken Davis

Let me look for it. I am trying to get to all of them

1 Like

HI EVERYONE!! we are down to the last 3 for my objective for the month. Once my month is closed, my Leases will stop. For the month. If you are interested, please take advantage asap! Thank you!

1 Like

Interested in an EQS. Just PM’d.

Very interested, sent a PM.

Dale is excellent: easy to work with, communicative, and the deals he has on these are extremely good. I ended up going with a different car this time around (because of personal preference - the deal made it a harder decision!) but I have a family member who will be looking for a Mercedes EV in the future, and I won’t hesitate to send them his way.

2 Likes

What affinity? Can you share so I can get it in advance, thanks

Thank you So Much!

1 Like

Affinity is AMEX, SAMS CLUB (if you had it for more than 60 days) , founders card, and a few others to get you the Affinity Discount

HELLO Everyone! I will restart quotes on Sept 5th and then we have a limited amount of cars to discount to get to the objective. Thank you!

I have halted NEW Car Leases, but i was given 1-EQ 450X4 EX-LOANER:CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This quote does not include, TAX, TITLE, LICENSE and REGISTRATION within your state, city and county-- FLEET $ is applied, please make sure you have a fleet/Affinity Control Number

ONLY ONE AVAILABLE.

I need an EQE SUV 350+

1 Like

I getting the final objectives and i will send the quotes that are requested on Sept 5th. Thank you and happy Labor Day!

If you sent a request, i will answer that tomorrow. If you haven’t, please send one soon

Looking for a 2023 eqs 36 months lease 12k max MSD

1 Like

Quote completed

QUOTES ARE NOW RESUMED and I have sent a few out.