HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Can you send me S class, and eqs( SUV and sedan ) lease deals please

1 Like

I’m looking for the S class or EQS deal, open-minded.

Hi There! The best way i can get you a quote, is for you to just send a request form, with your Choice of the EQS. The S-CLASS< i can’t as of yet to quote that on here. All i have approval is for EQ’s and GLC’s

If you fill out the request form, i can send you a quote. Just note, i can’t quote a S-Class yet

Hi Dale I got your quote on eq450 I was thinking getting the eq580 due to MF being low for the month of sep
I saw you have three eqs at your dealer unless you can get more from somewhere else

1 Like

I can only quote what is in my inventory- I am sorry

While the MF is lower, residual has been adjusted as well

Want to update my experience with Dale. He is super nice and professional. I was ready to make a deal but seems the car on the website is no longer available. Willing to make a deal with Dale if there’s a car matches my need.

1 Like

Thank you!!! i am still looking

Hey all, happy Friday! Just a heads up, I’ve got fewer than 10 lease specials left for this month. After that, we’re hitting pause until Q4. If you’re interested, fill out the request form ASAP. Big thanks to everyone who’s already jumped on this—just know these deals aren’t our money-makers. We’re all about making the process smooth and easy for you. Cheers!

Hi Sean, Did i send you your quote?

Dale yes you did I am looking for a 580 eqs sedan if you have one in your inventory if not 450 will do also my 2020 e is coming up here is the vin number I am sure you can get the payout and all the needed info out of it w1k1j6jb3lf136151 it has 27 k miles on it now with lease coming to end as of many 11th 2024 let me know your thought

1 Like

Hi Everyone!! Just to give you an update… First, I apologize for the delayed responses. I Have been at a Mercedes-Benz meeting and our region and what we did at our dealership put us in the TOP 10 of Mercedes-Benz EQ Deals - Thank you. WHICH means, that the deals I am doing is beating most of your local dealers. However this will be short lived… because I am down to the last 7 or so that will be for the MONTH and Quarter and from the other dealerships, we will end. so if you decide early, please do. It will be FIRST COME First SERVE:)

1 Like

We are coming down to the wire of the last of the deals on EQs. if you are interested please send the request in, Thank you!

Benz, shot you over a quote request for a GLC300 on the original form, thanks!

Thank you!i iwll send this over as soon as I am done loading these two deals

1 Like

Thank you to this wonderful community. I am now down to the last 2 of the QUARTER and the Month. Once I hit those objectives, then the pricing will go up. So, if you have decided, please connect with me, soon! We (Mercedes-Benz Dealerships) are on the same timeline, some have Objectives that are too far and some are very close. I am just two away. SO good luck!!!

1 Like

Hi,

Looking for EQE 350 SUV. Max MSDs. Thanks

Good morning,

Looking for an EQE Sedan (350/500). $0 down, Max MSDs.

HI Can you please send in a request to me. I need you to pick out a car for me to quote