Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Thank you so much!! I am glad the drive was amazing!

Dale is the real deal. I got a screaming deal on an EQB. So nice to work with someone who is completely transparent about all parameters of the deal.

1 Like

Thank you SO much!

Thank you Dale/@BENZORNOTHING for flawless leasing experience of EQB! From great and transparent quote ( by far best in Puget Sound+), laser fast communications and incredible 30 min only time spent at dealership! This is my 4th MB ( not counting other cars and brands) and by far the best experience. This is how car leasing/buying should be! Highly recommend to everyone.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

I leased an EQE 500 working with @BENZORNOTHING / Dale. Got it shipped to Seattle from Portland. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy an MB to talk to this guy at least once before you close your deals, I think he will find you a better one - especially in NW. He was transparent, patient, and never rushed me.

Kudos to you Dale!

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to get into a new EQE 350 lease with Dale last week. It was by far the easiest car burying experience i’ve ever had. I flew in and spent 15 min at the dealer before driving off my quick trip home. He made sure the car was set up and ready to go. Communication was great and there was never a bit of pressure to get anything done. My wife and I are loving the car so far!

1 Like

Thank you So much! Just know I will always be here for you and your family! Congrats!

If you are looking for a deal on mercedes, dont waste your time with anyone else! Dale @BENZORNOTHING not only has the best deals but is very responsive and was very helpful throughout the whole process! Easily the best dealer on here!

Thank you SO much!!!

Working with Dale/@BENZORNOTHING was amazing. This was my first time purchasing a Mercedes, using Leasehackr, and transporting a vehicle across state lines so I had a LOT of questions.

Dale took the time to answer each question, run a few different quotes and scenarios, and never put on any pressure to make an immediate decision. This is exactly how car buying and leasing should be.

Once I chose the right vehicle for my family, Dale sent helpful videos explaining the entire process which made it easier to share information with my partner. Dale even helped secure a transport company and checked in on delivery and status.

I can’t say enough good things about him and his commitment to his clients. Not only have I recommended him to a few friends, but Dale will be the first person I reach out to when my lease is up. Thank you again!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

This is a review-only thread. Post all questions in the OP’s marketplace thread.

My recent Mercedes Benz lease experience was truly outstanding, thanks to Dale/ BENZORNOTHING exceptional service at the dealership. His extensive knowledge and friendly demeanor made the process a pleasure. From guiding me through the models to ensuring transparency in the sales process, he exemplified professionalism. He has commitment to customer satisfaction extended beyond the showroom, with a seamless transition to the finance department and thoughtful follow-up after the sale. If you’re in the market for a Mercedes Benz lease and want a top-notch buying experience, I highly recommend this guy for his expertise and customer-focused approach. If I had a chance driving down, will definitely dropped by and grab a coffee with this dude, he is just awesome !

1 Like

Looking for EQS suv and i’m in Wa. Should I email you to get some available list you have?

Looking forward to working with you

Yes— just go to Mercedes-Benz of Portland and pick one

@BENZORNOTHING Was amazing to work with! He put together a lease for me on an EQB300 and the whole process was seamless. 100% transparency and great product knowledge. I happen to be local so I was able to meet in person and pick the vehicle up within a few hours.

Dale answered all my questions and explained the intricate details of the vehicle after purchase. The showroom and customer service inside the dealership are AMAZING. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Mercedes Benz reach out to him ASAP before these deals are gone.

2 Likes

My recent Mercedes Benz lease experience was truly outstanding, thanks to BENZORNOTHING exceptional service at the dealership. His extensive knowledge and friendly demeanor made the process a pleasure. From guiding me through the models to ensuring transparency in the sales process, he exemplified professionalism. He has commitment to customer satisfaction extended beyond the showroom, with a seamless transition to the finance department and thoughtful follow-up after the sale. If you’re in the market for a Mercedes Benz lease and want a top-notch buying experience, I highly recommend this guy for his expertise and customer-focused approach. If I had a chance driving down, will definitely dropped by and grab a coffee with this dude, he is just awesome !

2 Likes

Just had an EQB delivered to Seattle through Dale today. Working with him and MB Portland Team was great, and I recommend without hesitation. I liked the simple very good pricing, lack of BS fees, no money factor mark-ups, and easy delivery. Dale and team are knowledgeable and easy to work with. You will not find many dealers willing to send a LH calculator link. Not only that, but Dale was also helpful after the delivery. A true professional!

Compared to my local dealerships which tried to front load BS fees and add-ons as well as back load via marked up rates, working with Dale was a far better experience. This deal saved me 4K(all factors included) over the term of the lease vs. working with my local dealers.

This is my first lease, and I will not hesitate to contact Dale in 33 months when my EQB lease is due.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you @jfelten !!

Don’t hate me guys! I grabbed the last 3-row EQS450 from Dale. I live in Washington state. Yesterday I went to Mercedes-Benz of Portland to meet Dale and picked up my EQS. Dale is very nice and professional, taking the time to guide me through all the major features and their functionality. Working with him to finalize the deal was seamless!

The process was incredibly straightforward—no BS fees, no ‘paint protection’ charges, not even MF markup and zero negotiations. Upon comparing Dale’s leasing offer with that of my local dealer, it was so obvious that Dale saved me a substantial $5+K $$$$$!

Dale made the entire transaction transparent and effortless. I extend my gratitude to Jennifer from the finance team as well as the entire Mercedes-Benz of Portland team!

3 Likes