Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Looking for EQS suv and i’m in Wa. Should I email you to get some available list you have?

Looking forward to working with you

Yes— just go to Mercedes-Benz of Portland and pick one

@BENZORNOTHING Was amazing to work with! He put together a lease for me on an EQB300 and the whole process was seamless. 100% transparency and great product knowledge. I happen to be local so I was able to meet in person and pick the vehicle up within a few hours.

Dale answered all my questions and explained the intricate details of the vehicle after purchase. The showroom and customer service inside the dealership are AMAZING. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Mercedes Benz reach out to him ASAP before these deals are gone.

2 Likes

My recent Mercedes Benz lease experience was truly outstanding, thanks to BENZORNOTHING exceptional service at the dealership. His extensive knowledge and friendly demeanor made the process a pleasure. From guiding me through the models to ensuring transparency in the sales process, he exemplified professionalism. He has commitment to customer satisfaction extended beyond the showroom, with a seamless transition to the finance department and thoughtful follow-up after the sale. If you’re in the market for a Mercedes Benz lease and want a top-notch buying experience, I highly recommend this guy for his expertise and customer-focused approach. If I had a chance driving down, will definitely dropped by and grab a coffee with this dude, he is just awesome !

2 Likes

Just had an EQB delivered to Seattle through Dale today. Working with him and MB Portland Team was great, and I recommend without hesitation. I liked the simple very good pricing, lack of BS fees, no money factor mark-ups, and easy delivery. Dale and team are knowledgeable and easy to work with. You will not find many dealers willing to send a LH calculator link. Not only that, but Dale was also helpful after the delivery. A true professional!

Compared to my local dealerships which tried to front load BS fees and add-ons as well as back load via marked up rates, working with Dale was a far better experience. This deal saved me 4K(all factors included) over the term of the lease vs. working with my local dealers.

This is my first lease, and I will not hesitate to contact Dale in 33 months when my EQB lease is due.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you @jfelten !!

Don’t hate me guys! I grabbed the last 3-row EQS450 from Dale. I live in Washington state. Yesterday I went to Mercedes-Benz of Portland to meet Dale and picked up my EQS. Dale is very nice and professional, taking the time to guide me through all the major features and their functionality. Working with him to finalize the deal was seamless!

The process was incredibly straightforward—no BS fees, no ‘paint protection’ charges, not even MF markup and zero negotiations. Upon comparing Dale’s leasing offer with that of my local dealer, it was so obvious that Dale saved me a substantial $5+K $$$$$!

Dale made the entire transaction transparent and effortless. I extend my gratitude to Jennifer from the finance team as well as the entire Mercedes-Benz of Portland team!

3 Likes

Thank you @seattlely !!!

Working with Dale and the Mercedes-Benz of Portland team to get a nicely spec’d EQB was the best dealership experience I’ve ever had.

If you’ve read more than a few comments in this thread, you’ll see a common theme. Knowledgeable… friendly… transparent… ease of transaction. All very true.

They took care of everything to get my new car delivered to me out-of-state. If you are looking at a Mercedes, and are on the West Coast, I highly recommend reaching out to Dale.

1 Like

Thank you SO much !

I recently had the pleasure of working with Dale - @BenzOrNothing. I must say that my experience with him was outstanding on the EQS580 SUV at the end of December. Dale is not only extremely responsive but also remarkably accurate in providing information and transparency about the cars and the buying process. He was upfront about all aspects of the deal.

Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great deal on a Mercedes. He’s a dealer, not a broker - so no additional fees! They ship nationwide.

1 Like

THANK YOU so Much!

Thanks to BENZORNOTHING, I leased a EQE350 SUV during the last couple of days of 2023. I still can’t believe that I did it while I was on the road during a vacation, but it was that easy, once you select the car and fill out the credit application, you are pretty much set, of course at great price!! The hassle free pricing and no tricks honest offer was great. Getting the paperwork done and getting your tags (out of state buyer), can be time consuming though, but I guess it is worth it given the deal I got. They have to mail out paperwork for you for wet signature and wait for plates to come.

It worth mentioning that Dale helped with shipping the car and saved me some money there. I got the car three days ago and now I am waiting for my license plate and registration. Will I repeat it, the answer would be definitely YES!

P.S. Thanks god you can access Dale through his cell phone, the finance office felt sometimes like impossible to access, but he was available to tried to answer any questions I had.

1 Like

THANK YOU so much!!!

Dale helped my mother get a EQB on the last day of December and worked through the headaches of the new year to get the deal together and was able to get it done within a few hours. On top of that, Dale helped us get a great deal on shipping and provided incredible service and insights.

Thank you Dale! I’m now looking at getting another car through Dale that’s how much I enjoyed working with him! thank you again

THANK YOU SO MUCH @skulls999 !!!

Worked with Dale to get an EQE500 at the end of Feb '24. I’ll keep this short and sweet, Dale was a pleasure to work with.

“What you see is what you get” would be a great moniker, as in: the rates you see listed on his sheet & calculators are the rates you will get. No haggling, no anything. Which is a major timesaver for everyone.

I had a few questions, Dale was able to provide answers and the reasoning behind the answers which is all I needed. As a bonus, my car was even delivered faster than promised, which was great since it was an out of state purchase.

I’ll definitely send anyone I have needing a new Mercedes Dale’s way, he was great to deal with.

THANK YOU SO much @MB_Fan!!! !

Dale is has been such awesome person to work with over the last year. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy a car from him as I am on the other side of US and was not fast enough to sign the deal (my fault). Having said that, Dale has been very helpful in helping guide me finding a deal locally. I would highly recommend working with Dale and looking forward too keep in touch. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m having a nice experience with Dale during my lease process. He’s very responsive, answering all the questions I had so far. Very easy to work with him. Definitely I recommend his service to anyone looking an easy going lease process. I look forward to continue working with Dale. Thank you!