HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

I am interested in EQS SUV with 3rd option. Ideally white but willing to work with black as well. Please hmu if you have anything. My zip code is 98072. I do have Amex coupon. Thank you.

Will do @coryj45

I believe i saw your request, i emailed you .@Gladtbx

Just a few updates – i have 3 EQS580x4 left. 2 Black, one Alpine Grey. Only 1 EQS450x4 with a 3rd Row and only 1 EQB350 with a 3rd row. I do have EQE SUV and EQB, and more than a few EQE-Sedan and EQS-Sedan. Thank you to all who have become clients and now friends of mine!

Interested in EQS SUV, what’s your best lease deal?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Hi Everyone! The ONE EQS450X4 with a Third Row has been sold. Any others, requests please submit at the top of this Post: HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

I wanted to confirm that you and I have communicated. If you sent in a request, Just pick one from our website. The LOWEST price is the EQS450X4, the BEST is a the $131k EQS580X4

Can you share calculator for eqs 450 suv (the one you mention is lowest price)

This is the LOWEST EQS450X4: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

MUST HAVE FLEET (it’s included in the PRICE) and this does not have Tax, Title and REG. Just give the MSD and a TRUE ZERO down.

Hi everyone! I am down to the last 4 before Objective. once I hit it, then the additional discount will go away.

GOOD CYBER MONDAY! Just to give an update. I have 2 slots left. I have ONE EQS580 Left. I do have other EQB/EQE/EQS450X4/V4 – So, Once, I am done with the 2, then I am done with the discounts! Thank you!

i have ONE more spot to give. Please choose a car from:
https://www.mercedesbenzportland.com/new-vehicles/fuel-efficient-vehicles/

then Fill out this request:

Special on the EQB and EQS580X4 with the MSRP of $131k :slight_smile:

Is there any pull ahead for current lessees of an EQS 450+? Lease to Lease loyalty?

Yes, as long as the lease ends before MARCH 31.

What’s the special on EQB?

i have 1 slot left, and the EQB is: W1N9M0KB7PN056548 / It’s a more loaded one - but is a great deal

It is a great build. Never seen anything like it! Pinnacle and Tech Pkg w/ Heads Up Display under 68k!

I know right? @derekoh1991 – Really a great build.

What’s the DAS and monthly payment on the EQB?

1 Like