Help me decide how I'm going to upgrade my garage

Isn’t our economy based on buying stuff?
So I would say a M8 convertible :joy:

I really like them but I want something a little bit more nimble. It’s too large of a car for me, I want something that handles better than the m4.

I guess I could elaborate on this more. The i8 would temporarily take the spot of the m4, but is meant as the replacement for the 540i. What I replace the 540i will be the real sports car (probably a porsche).

If however the m4 gets replaced by the jag, then the 540i would be replaced by something pretty comfy. Maybe an S class or something…

Yup, just as i was sure what this thread was going to turn in to :rofl:. There was a very similar one started a week ago…and then it magically disappeared!

Hoping to have your dillema one day.

I’d say M2 Comp or M4 CS. Or finance an RCF for a few years - probably wouldn’t lose much money on it.

1 Like

I vote for this one - :point_up_2:

My bad- I’ve only come across this forum when Googling information regarding leases, mostly numbers. I see how maybe I’m being insensitive to some of the other members now that I’ve browsed the forums. Will do, from now on probably will be posting numbers

1 Like

I dig the image in the garage. That’s pretty neat.

1 Like

Must be nice to have money…

Order yourself the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S…

Said the same thing to myself. Whenever I see a sub zero in the house I know where not playing games…sub zero in the garage that color matches is another status.

2 Likes

shortlist up to $1200 in no particular order
c7 z06?? (might be out of lease support tho)
hellcat/redeye
m5/m8
m4 cs
c63

really depends if ur a bmw fanboy, do you need 2 vehicles? can a couple fit your lifestyle? best overall car would be the m5 imo it is very quick, has awd, has a backseat that can fit large adults, good tech, and comfortable for a daily driver, the m4 cs will probably be very rough in stop n go traffic, the Corvette is impractical, the charger widebody is a very good choice… it’s basically a more powerful and less luxurious version of what the e63/m5 strive to be, m8 would be a sexier version of the m5… it will drive a bit different than the m5 but offers similar performance and handles the curves better also it will turn more heads but you lose the rear 2 doors and any ability for a decent sized adult to fit in the back, and poor visibility is also a downside to the coupes.

I don’t mean to alarm you, but I think you have a ghost.

2 Likes

Cleaning this thread up to stay on topic. If folks resent the OP for wanting to lease a car at a higher price point then you should find something better to do. @flashinglightzz you are not in the wrong so do not feel bad for soliciting opinions. Carry on.

2 Likes

Doug said it’s the best, so I’m selling the Ioniq as soon as I can and putting a deposit on one.

1 Like

The i8 for sure. Then I’d go with either Porsche 911 Turbo S or SL63 AMG

He’s baaaaaaaackkkkkkkk

2 Likes

I say finance a GT3 and lease an M340i. might be a step down from a 540i but its more fun to drive and makes more room for GT3 payments:)

With options those things get up past $200k like it’s nothing… even the carrera 4s get’s into the $140k/$150k range real quick… I think at that price range I’d take a lightly optioned gt3 just for that 9k naturally aspirated redline

I was just about to point that out haha. Must have upgraded the one inside

Hopefully he upgraded to the columns @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like