UNICORN? SIGNED - 2020 Aston Martin Vantage $235k MSRP ; $1650 w/tax ; $5k Drive-Off ; 36/10k

I’m no fan of the redesign, would take a 2017 well before the 2020.

Front of the 2020 vantage reminds me of the 2020 mazda miata

Looking for a lease deal on a vantage. Ready to sign. Would greatly appreciate any dealer referrals. I8 due back in 3 weeks. Thanks

What issues with the nsx? Forums there were a few people regurgitating the same issues over and over but hard to tell.

On my nsx…the brakes make crazy noise. Wind noise in interior. Battery failure. Brake system failure light came on had to be cleared. All under 4K miles. Been a good girl since (8.5k miles, except for brake noise)

I have a few cars on Turo. Depends on the car to be honest. For example, the C7 corvette I have makes about 2.8-4k a month, with a payment of 800 a month. Turo takes does take 15 percent for insurance. Regardless, I’d be scared to rent a car like that out :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha, yes I agree.

Nice job on renting successfully. The issue I had was that more rentals meant more incurred depreciation, maintenance and consumables (tires, brakes, etc). Are you able to still make a profit on a per mile basis with the Vette?

I totally understand what your saying, that’s why it’s so dependent on what car. It’s a stingray vette which is fairly cheap to maintain. It all comes down to buying the car used when it’s lost most if it’s depreciation. Vettes hold value pretty well and It definitely makes profit overall. My cars are fully monitored so I will know right away if someone is driving like they stole it.

1 Like

That is awesome. Good info.

1 Like

Why would anyone rent a stingray to drive it like a Prius? If they’re paying a premium for a stingray they should drive it like they stole it.:man_shrugging:

The brake noise is normal if you have carbon ceramic brakes. Carbon ceramic brakes make noise.

1 Like

Of course I don’t expect them to drive slow lol. I’m pretty reasonable, I mainly pay attention to very hard repetitive braking, burnouts, etc. Surprisingly 90 percent of people drive it fairly normal. I drive it harder myself :joy:

1 Like

So far the car is amazing…I’ve listed it on Turn for quite a high premium so we’ll see how that goes.

The only two things that are kinda weird are 1) the brakes–weird to modulate at slow speeds, hard to brake to a smooth stop, squeal is super loud and annoying and 2) sometimes you think the doors are closed but they’re not fully closed so the 360 cam doesn’t show true 360 haha.

If someone is in LA and seriously interested in a DB11 Volante (convertible), PM me. Only PM if you have tier one credit and means to do the deal asap. I’m not a broker, but this is really one hell of a deal:

$2000 with 9.5% tax
$263k demo Volante
36/10k
$5k drive

No need to qualify for any rebates.

1 Like

After reading your post I was almost ready to call AM and get a similar deal with the intent to lease it for a few days/month. Then I did some research, including turo subreddit, quora and whatnot. Might be a risky idea if leasing company finds out (accident, totaled car), sues you and makes you to buy out the car. Also likely violating the CA law. Decided to not take the risk.
https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2005/pen/570-574.html

Also, there is a guy on Turo renting Vantage (probably not as loaded as yours) in LA for $300/day. With Turo taking 30% for insurance it is almost not worth it.

5 Likes

My 2019 Aston Martin Vantage was very well made and was a really great car. It was a late 2018 production build.

I’m looking for a non-Volante DB11 V8. If you know of a good deal, please let me know!

Hello There,

Amazing deal, I been shopping for an exotic car, and your deal is a steal.

Is the DB11 Volante still available ? I’m interested

Or similar deal like yours? One of the brand manager for Aston Martin is going to call chase on Monday and try to get them to Wave the MRM

Check out Holman in Florida. Looks like they have some 2019 Vantages left in the $120k range on MSRP around $200K. No lease support though.

1 Like

What a great deal this was! Did you end up getting the car? Are these deals available at all nowadays?