Help Leasing 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Base Model

I actually cooled off on Alfa. Can’t get my head around their cheap plastic and other details.

2 Likes

The Giulia is a true drivers car. Handles better than anything in its class, nothing comes close.

I agree. I think we were mesmerized with the uniqueness

“other details”…like the fact it breaks down during an automotive test drive? LOL

This thing was rushed to production and it clearly shows. I’m hoping in the next couple of years they will have gotten their shit together. Not holding my breath, but here’s hoping. The Giulia is the perfect example of that joke about Heaven and Hell if European countries ran things. :slight_smile:

Yeah because M3’s and M4’s never break down lol…

1 Like

Nice, whats the sticker price on the car?

Guessing Base MSRP it doesn’t specify

It has the 19" wheels so definitely a Ti trim. My guess would be low to mid $40s

Edit: Re-reading the dealer post, it looks like they list a Giulia AWD and Ti. The $399 is on the base, but the pictures feature the Ti. Bit confusing.

Do BMWs break down? Sure. But not typically while on a test drive with automotive journalists, no.

Once you could call it a fluke. But the 2nd time…it’s a pattern.

I am sure these bugs will get figured as the car is a brand new design from the ground up and haters will hate. I would still take a Ferrari powered Giulia QV over an M3 or M4 any day of the week. If anyone knows about automotive history they would know that Alfa is the originator.

Here is what I was able to come up with in upstate NY:

Guilia AWD with Cold Weather Package and 8.8" touchscreen
MSRP: $42690
Incentives: $4500
Term: 24months / 10k miles
Residual: 61%
MF: .00011 (quoted as .26% for some reason)

I kinda stopped negotiating because I’m going to sign a lease for a Jag XE today, so I don’t have a final sale price but here is the last quote

$1500 for taxes and fees upfront (actually 3.5k for me due to 2k in negative equity :disappointed_relieved:)
$421 per month

I don’t think it would have taken too much to get them down to ~$400

Deal look like they are improving. I will still hold out 1-2 more months hoping to get 17 on discount.

You will get a better deal on 2018 in December. @vhooloo, what do your crystal balls say?

I thought he just had one crystal ball …:neutral_face:

He’s no some Lance Armstrong

1 Like

I just found alfa romeo giulia base 22m – 24month/12k miles on honcker for $442 per month , 2154 due at signing. should i jump on this ?

1 Like

What’s the sticker price

42840 as per honcker app

I wouldn’t take it but if you’re looking for a Giulia use it as your baseline to go negotiate with dealers.

There was talk of a crystal knob as well

1 Like