I got the below quote after several follow ups:
2017 Guilia RWD
MSRP : 45640
10k miles 27month
4000 down and 450/month

Is it a good deal?
whats the best deal I can get close to?

@tucker01

Iā€™m in SoCal, most likely closing on this deal tonight.

Giulia RWD
41,690 MSRP
299+ tax/ mo
27/10k
750 due at signing.
First payment etc included.

3 Likes

That $440 + tax is what you should be paying with just drive off fees and no cap reduction moneyā€¦ on a nicely equipped model. Iā€™ve seen ads on base models for about $400 or high 300s with nothing down. Iā€™ve definitely seen a bunch on Honcker for that much on 44k models without the 5k down.

Most of those ads are contingent on qualifying for conquest. So if he doesnā€™t have a competitive lease in the household already that adds quite a bit to it. 2750, direct competitor such as bmw, Infiniti etc adds another 750 for a total of 3500.

I thought Conquest was only 750 total on the fine print for all the ads Iā€™ve seen. Whatā€™s the other 2750?

sweet deal if you qualify for all of the incentives

OC Fiat, btw

Currently closing my deal at ocfiat right now. Still quite a few vehicles here.

@K04 Why is your due at signing $750? Because you donā€™t have a competitive lease or the MSRP is higher than the advertised offer?

@Jon Higher msrp. I wanted the sports package.

$299 + tax & No tax due at signing?

Yes itā€™s 0 due at signing. I just paid the difference between my higher msrp and the special msrp which is 40,940 I believe.

Roughly 24% off MSRP after rebates? Nice!

Definitely interested in seeing the paperwork after itā€™s done

What I meant is that their ad contradicts itself.

1 Like

Did you get any conquest rebates to get that deal?

Yes, I qualified for both conquest rebates. 2750 and 750.

Well, thatā€™s better than the $3,000 down $450/mo (43k MSRP AWD) I was offered on NY today.

Really want this car, but the leases suck

Congrats on the guilia. I think you got the last misano blue with sports appearance package at OCfiat

1 Like

Are you able to share who your salesperson was? I am heading over to OC Fiat tomorrow to try and replicate your deal.

After email negotiations, I can get this final quote and not more than that. Texas suck at leasing deals I guess:stuck_out_tongue:
Is it a good deal?

Do you not qualify for any of the incentives? Aka own/lease a non-FCA car?

Otherwise they arenā€™t giving you any discount at all. Tons of dealers advertising $7500 off MSRP, probably can get $9k off if pushed.