Help Leasing 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Base Model

Here is another data point. A two year lease at 10,000 miles per year…

It is still a crappy deal, plus $0.50 per mile overage!
I am trying to understand the Hack calculator. So, I put this deal into it. I used FIAT, because Alfa is not available. I calculated the residual value percentage by dividing the listed residual value by the MSRP. Then I fiddled with the MF until the monthly payment was right. Is this correct?:

And adjusting this deal so that it is “good” would require getting rid of the down payment and getting 12% off of MSRP. Do I have this right?

Why would the fine print say no broker deals?

Why the acquisition fee is $0? How do yo know MF without knowing sales price? With $0 down you’d need adj cap cost to be ~$33,000 to get to $329/mo with .0009 MF (guessing). So it’s either 18% off MSRP selling price or lease allowances in the corresponding amount.

1 Like

I just leased a 2017 Giulia RWD base with the 22L package with a original MSRP of $42,040. I was able to get down to sale price $39,062.91 and gave $3000 total due at signing. This is for a 24 month lease with 10k miles a year. I got $3,750 in rebates and noncash credits, so the adjusted capitalized cost was $34,767.83. The residual value was 63% as mentioned by the financing guy. My total monthly payment is $419. Hope that helps!

@estebond2000 That doesn’t sound like a great deal. Honcker app in SoCal can get you a better deal for the exact same car ($425 including tax with only $802 due at signing).

@Jon dang now is when I find out about it? Thanks! hahaha I wonder what the other amounts and residual they give it.

Has anyone gotten a good deal on one of these? I really don’t want to go back to a 3 series if I can avoid it.

The residual is the residual, it will only vary by model and years/miles. If you put $3k down then getting from $42k to $39k after fees didn’t require any kind of meaningful discount from the dealer, that’s where you had room for better pricing. Rebates come from the manufacturer. In any event, enjoy the car :slight_smile:

You mentioned 3750 in credits. I believe there is 2750 but what was the addition 1k…how do I find out if that’s available to me? Considering replacing my 3 series if I can get a good deal on a lease. I had a friend get almost 20% off on a Ti last month. Car was low 50s, he got it for low 40s so deals are out there. Does anyone know what has changed this month vs last and what’s better 24mon vs 36mon? I prefer 24mon leases. Does anyone know mf and residual or should I post that in another thread?

There are 4500 rebate in so cal.

Your friend got 20% discount including or excluding rebates?

https://www.autobytel.com/alfa-romeo/giulia/2017/incentives/

Check based on your zip code, regional differences may factor in. The big ones are

Ti RWD $500 - - - - - 1/2/2018 Bonus Cash
(Returning Lessee - 38CHB1)
Ti RWD $750 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Northeast Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)
Ti RWD $1,000 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giuila Lease Bonus Cash)
Ti RWD $2,750 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)

Edit: and to note, I selected a Ti RWD model but the incentives are the same across the Giulia’s with the exception of the QV

I guess now that I think about it…probably all in when he said “paid x for it”. Still a strong discount, well below invoice but good point.

Just checked, I think I am eligible for 2750 plus 1000.

But…I just checked on insurance pricing, its stupid high for the Gulia. Granted my bmw is older but its lover than 1k a year increase…eff that. Rather get into a nicer car then pay 2500+per/yr. Michigan Insurance is the worst, its a joke…I can barely afford to drive and insure my wife, kids, and my extra car. Maybe I will get a genesis after all lol, the leases are 400ish for a 50k car, and the insurance is a few hundred more which I understand, its a new car.

Very interested in this car. Returning my 3 series at the end of month and this or the Audi A4 are on top of the list. If I can get this lower than the A4, this will be my next car.

I’ve seen sign and drive $399 base Giulia with some options 24/10.

I’m holding out for the Ti though.

Just got this from a local dealer:

Currently we are offering $489 a month plus tax for 24 months on approval of credit. That is for $0 on a base model Giulia with an MSRP of $39,990. I can get you a guesstimate on the Ti as well if you would like.

There is no drive off for this deal you just need conquest which you have. For the Ti model it’s not too much, it’ll be around $30 or $40 more monthly. You said you can come in soon if need be. Can you come in today?

Without too much work done, the Ti will be around $519/month + tax. I wonder how much more can I get this down to.

I think I will wait another month or two. There seems to be a lot of 2017 still available and they have to move them for the 2018.

Good deal…

Where is this dealer?

$0 due at signing, but plus tax and fees? Wonder what and how much those fees are?