Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I have, not getting much success =(. Starting to widen my search to within 400 miles now.

Hey Iā€™m also in socal, can you let me know which dealer youā€™re working with? Really would like to jump on this before its too late

PM sent {20 characters]

More info please. Would fly out from AZ if the price is right. Thx.

so i picked up my hellcat few days ago

final number was 2000 due at signing, 1000 rebate for conquest lease, tax included 561 a month. msrp of the car 68k, selling price 62k.

Shopped around in Socal so far best deal that is actually done.

1 Like

Good going. I am assuming that is a 16?

Thats awesome. What are the requirements to receive the lease conquest rebate? Is it just if I am currently leasing any other brandā€™s vehicle?

CORRECT 2016 Challenger automatic

So here is something iā€™m actually trying to confirm myself, dealer i got my car from stated that to qualify for the rebate you have to have a NON GM lease under YOUR name. How ever another dealer confirmed it has to be a NON GM lease in the household.
I had quailified for it because I am currently leasing another vehicle as well, I had a customer who did not qualify for the rebate due to the fact that the car in their house hold was not under his name so the dealer denied the rebate.

Today I have been calling Chrysler Capital to verify the requirements and got hung up on twiceā€¦ go figureā€¦

My experience with dealing with Chrysler vs BMW is very different. Dealerships specifically. They just donā€™t seem that interested in selling cars, and the base level of knowledge seems very low compared to BMW.

1 Like

LOL. Yes I think we all can agree that chrysler seems to be lacking quite a bit in the customer service department. Thank you for the insight. Did you mean non GM vehicles or non Fiat Chrysler vehicles? Regardless it makes no difference for me. Just curious.

finally verified the program.

Conquest Lease to Retail/Lease

Customers currently leasing a competitive brand vehicle (non Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram product) and enter into a
new purchase or lease of an eligible model are eligible to participate.
The customer must have leased their competitive brand vehicle for at least 30 days prior to delivery of the new vehicle
to be eligible to participate in this program.
If the vehicle has been turned-in already it must have been within the last 60 days in order to qualify for this program.
Customers are not required to turn-in their competitive brand vehicle to be eligible for participation.
The customer must meet all eligibility requirements and must be the Primary User on a Lease Contract (listed either as
first or second) and named on the Title and/or Ownerā€™s Registration (if applicable). The primary user must be the insurer
of the vehicle.
The Chrysler Brand vehicle must be registered in the name of the eligible purchaser or lessee or their immediate family
member living in the same household and should be consistent with registration information of the competitive brand
vehicle.
source: http://www.keenedodge.net/view-incentive-eligibility-rules.htm

1 Like

FACTS! completely agree. First domestic car for me, and the experience is completely different compared to import car dealerships.

Almost felt like they did not want the sale to happen and knowledge of the employees I have dealt with was minimum, I had to school them literally.

2 Likes

OK, so last call for people who want to do a group buy in SoCal.

I have following deal based on one of their random cars.

$68980
$7k off
$1000 rebate lease conquest
res 64%

drive off $1800-$1900

$515 a month inc Tax at 8.75%.

Seems like it is pretty close to the title and they have cheaper ones which would be under $500 if you want stick.

Let me know.

1 Like

Can they ship to the Midwest?

Could you please PM me a lease agreement or whatever info you have ?They have a few automatics in MA that I would like to check out for this price .

Thank you

There are better deals to be had out there IMHO. I will ask them though.

Thanksā€¦ Not sure how to find better deals out here. Seems like a pretty solid deal there. May be in if reasonable shipping possible .

Add me on the list. Iā€™m interested in picking one up.

1 Like

Are you based in Socal @Trackstar