Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Maybe that’s because you’re more likely to die in a Corolla? I’m only half-joking.

My guess is that it’s more about the 707hp on tap and less about the replacement cost. The dealer where I got my Scat Pack told me that he had a guy that wanted to trade in his near-new $65k Ram 3500 dually for a $65k Hellcat after checking one out during a service visit, but after he called his insurance agent, he just couldn’t do it because of the difference in premiums. Makes me wonder just how bad it would be. I may call my agent and just ask them tomorrow out of curiosity.

The difference between my current 2014 BMW 335 and a 2017 Hellcat is about $30/month. I’m still emailing dealers, but it’s amazing how clueless a lot of them are about the product they sell.

Haha your completely right lol. I also assume it’s because mom and dad buy there kids a corolla and are more prone to crashing it then someone buying a Mercedes. Also I’m looking at a Charger so hopefully the 4 doors will be a difference in insurance payment. I still can’t get below $660 for a charger in Florida. Pissing me off actually lol. It sucks that all these dealers either don’t want to deal or can’t do a deal on a lease. I’m ready to ship a Charger cross country if I have to for a good lease payment.

Ok, working with a good dealer in Socal. Mid to high 500’s depending on spec. Can probably do better if we buy as a group. PM me if interested. @Ryguy84 I have sent you a message already.

Can you Pm details of California dealer. Thanks.

Better if we go together. Or at least negotiate together. If we go separately they will think there is independent demand and not give as good deal to each of us…

Located in socal and also interested…

Hi Ed, I’m also interested in leasing a Hellcat, PM the details when you get a chance. Thanks!

Dave

PMs sent. 20 characters

I’d love to get some numbers. I’m coming up on the end of another lease, and I’m trying to get all my ducks in a row for the next one. Thanks.

1 Like

Private message sent

Lmao the hellcat raised my premium by a whopping $76.10 every month. Not really what you’d expect on a 75k car…

Also the 2017 Charger would’ve ran $82 a month if anyone was curious…

2 Likes

I’m interested g7miami@aol

Private message sent @G7miami

Ed can you PM me some details? I extremely interested, Florida dealers are completely clueless.

Thanks!

That’s kinda what i would expect. If you have a safe driving record while having other fast cars, your liability isn’t going up. You’re just adding comprehensive to a car that, engine aside, has fairly inexpensive parts prices.

any good lease deals on the normal SXT AWD?

Anyone know any dealers on the east coast that can provide a good deal? Still getting a bunch of dealers who are quoting me in ~$900-$1000 because they are unaware of updated numbers. If not, I’d be down to join the group buy if there are any Hellcats left.

Get on autotrader and carguru and have a look who has the cheapest ones in your area. It is a good way to start.