Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Yes. Los Angeles county.

FYI dealer is happy to ship the car if you organise the shipping which is pretty basic stuff.

I have seen a couple different money factors/residuals in this thread. I saw MF of .00015 earlier in the post with a 64% residual and this one shows .00007 and a 64% residual. I am working a deal on a 16 Charger and was just looking for clarification.

I do have a dealer that is willing to give $8k discount off MSRP but not sure of their lease terms yet. I will release the dealer info and lease details once mine is all locked in.

Thanks

Where are you based? I am in Socal and 0.00007 and 64 on a 16 is the right numbers. 0.00015 and 63 is for the 17.

If you are in Socal and have a dealer willing to do $8k I will lease today. PM me

Got another Hellcat yesterday.
$2000 out of pocket 72k msrp $589 a month tax included with $1000 rebate.

If anyone need help getting this deal message me I can make it happen on auto or manual, charger or challenger.

2 Likes

Can you pm dealer detail?

Iā€™m east coast. Thatā€™s a hike to ship

1 Like

About $1k I thinkā€¦

Open carrier is about $1K coast to coast. Closed carrier is probably double the price. Try uship.com for a quote. My kid uses them on occasion to ship cars.

1 Like

I saw a news report showing the demon and availability in April. Apparently no passenger seats at all (front or rear).

Thanks Ed. I ended up inking a deal. I put a significant cap cost reduction in [insert lease hacker angry comments here] to get to a great monthly payment, but I got the discounts you highlighted above.

FWIW, the midwest dealers would not touch these discounts. It was far more productive for me to work with the Cali dealer and pay for shipment to the midwest than to try to deal locally.

Thanks for the help. Did you close today?

Let me know. Iā€™m interested in the charger

Iā€™m interested and in Los Angeles. How could I contact you?

Really happy you got a good deal. Should be having mine delivered tomorrow morning. Did you buy from the dealer I told you about?

Yepā€¦ They were great to work with. Thanks!

Did you manage to get it in SoCal? Congrats!

Does anyone know if the program got extended for feb?

Florida
2017 Charger White with Brown Leather
72325 MSRP sale down to $66740
With $1500 total due at signing
36/10 lease payment of $624 plus tax

Thanks Ed. Was able to get a 16 challenger 36/12 for 543/mo with 2k drive off. Ive driven srt8 before but this thing is a different animalā€¦

1 Like

Hey guys, Iā€™m completely new here and am looking for leads on some dealers that are willing to take at least $8k off MSRP for a 2016 or 2017 Challenger/Charger A8 lease (36/10 and minimal money down). Iā€™m based in Denver, but have absolutely no qualms about buying out of state as Iā€™ve done it before. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated!