Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Well maybe the terms have since gone for the better and someone can judge whether they think it’s worth it to lease now or wait. But since you didn’t feel the need to post your deal either now or back in July per your post history we are basically shooting blind for what could be achieved. There wasn’t incentives besides maybe military, conquest or returning lessee back in July and there isn’t any now. So the only difference should be MF and RV. If you post your deal then we can judge whether they have increased for the better or for the worse and make a decision to lease now or closer to the end of the year. Just my 2 cents but to each there own I’m just trying to further help people who are new to join.

1 Like

Trust me- there’s nothing to be gained from the details of my July lease. And I did post the details in some thread where Ursus wanted the details. I got $4,000 worth of rebates and $5,000 off MSRP on the car. It would have been $8,500 or $9,500 in rebates if I had used Ally, but I went with CCap. There’s about 10-15 different model Challengers and the incentives are zip code specific, so dead end here.

1 Like

What is HB Dodge quoting you??

Orange Coast quoted me $793 with $2,700 out of pocket. For a Hellcat Charger.

Haven’t called them but I’m probably going to call Bob Baker Dodge. They have a hellcat for $63k. I think the msrp of it was about $71k.

1 Like

Jack powell has a black charger hellcat wirh demo miles on it for 700

I just bought my Hellcat 2 weeks ago. 580 a month no money down with tax. 6% in florida. My msrp was 73k. I believe mf was .00013 and rsv was 64%. A bunch people tried calling the dealership to get the deal but they wont do it no more. But I use work there so I made them give me killer deal.

I’m so jealous!! That’s one hell of a deal man. I’d do that in a heart beat!

I just picked up an '18 Charger Hellcat with $74,765 MSRP for just first month DAS and $633 a month in NC. I am pretty happy with the deal and the car is awesome. They have one more left I think.

That seems like a good deal to me, less than what i was just qouted for a scat pack, 640mo and $4800 down

Lowest ive found a hc so far is $790 plus 2700 down, in so cal

Yea i wonder why they don’t want to play ball in so cal. I think it’s becaise taxes are higher

Looks like the $500 a month hellcats are back …

But with $4999 due at signing this time

I’m in Charlotte NC area and trying to work a deal on a HC, Challenger or Charger. No one is showing any signs yet on making a deal. Dang. I’d settle on a 6.4 model but havent got a deal worth showing on here yet either? I guess they are too proud of them even though some have been sitting at the dealer for 5 plus months!!

I will send you my contact for the deal I got above.

Just got back from Classic Dodge in Charlotte nc…bahahahah. Wouldn’t give the numbers so I could post but the worksheet said:
18 challenger scat pack auto
$48235 msrp
$3000 off
$5000 rebate (which I dont see anywhere, should be $3750 here)
48mos 10k (yes, they really came at me with 48)
$500 das and…drum roll…$590 a month!!
Hahaha, clowns. Left in a hurry

1 Like

Steve White in hickory just turned down my lease proposal which scored a 9.6 on the calculator here. So not even a super crazy deal and the mngr said a $45k scat is $500 or more all day and my $400 number is absurd. I just don’t see how so many people on here are getting good deals from Dodge dealers

I have received two Scat offers at $640mo with 2k down and 4k down… I did find a SRT392 for $570mo with $1,500 down. But I think I can do better.

Socal
Still searching

Local dealer wants 5K down, in order to get to $499. They are claiming they are already $5K in the hole on this one…

Waiting MF/RV for my “quote”

Just takes some patience, some dealers play ball some don’t. Dealers hope that you never shop around, there was a number posted that on average people go to 1.4 dealers before buying a car. I have been searching for about 1 month now for a true deal. I got a current deal on a 330i xDrive loaner for 10.3 score, patience pays off.

Well when people are leasing them for over $500 all day then why would they even consider your $400 offer? It all has to do with location and whether the dealer wants/needs to move a unit. As said it’s going to take patience or willingness to buy out of state.

I hear ya friend, its just the deals Ive got so far score 7.0 or less on the hackr calculator. The cars have been on the lot over 90 days. They arent getting the $500 plus every day as they say is all. Im being patient, just frustrated that they try to hose me, especially since I personally work in the auto industry for over 15 years!

1 Like