Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Anyone have details on that offer? Or the SRT392 $423/month offer? Or Scat pack $36x? Are they asking for crazy $$ down?

Really? Thats a crazy discount. I doubt they were going that deep or we would have heard about it. Also, thought they just came out last year?

They came out model year 17. You could purchase them for low 60s brand new. Didn’t translate to leasing that go round.

Not a bad price at all. I would consider biting if i can get a 90k msrp for 60k. Even if its purchase. Less than some people pay for srt version.

Yup deals like that are what I live for lol the sales manager has my fleet account info saved and my permission to put a deposit on such deals and then call me. They move super fast and it’s usually the employees friends that get first go. Like with the terrain lease they had on here by the time I got to the dealer employees took 9 of the 11 so I could only get 2 haha

1 Like

That offer is with 10% down…which equals to about $700/mo with no down payment on 36/12 or $800/mo 24/12 plus tax

hi everyone
Looking to lease a 2018 hellcat
Here is what the dealerships numbers are
Any advice or guidance would be super appreciated

Here are the details on the car
Thanks!

Advice: charge your ipad :slight_smile:
I see you’re in CA - north or south? Also interested if there’s a good deal to be had. I saw one advertised locally with $6k off. But overall, these numbers are pretty bad, IMHO.

1 Like

This is not good… with the exception of the 65% residual. You need to show the rest of the data like MF etc.

I was able to lease a 2017, MSRP of $71,525 for $680 per month with tax in CA.

Southern
Lol
She’s charged. The sheets I posted is all they provided
First time leasing. So trying to navigate it all

Did you lease it in 2017
How were you able to get such a low monthly?

Isellhotels
Just saw your previous posts
So your MF was much lower then what they are giving me

Yes, if I recall mine was .00013. I live in SoCal but ended up getting it from a dealer in Northern CA. No one would play ball down here. Have you verified what the MF and residuals should be on Edmonds? You should always start with nothing down or minimum drive off’s. Also, I noticed that there is aftermarket parts on this car - that never works in your favor.

MF is marked way up, discount is weak and overall the lease sucks. Should be in the 6’s… especially with $2,400+ in drives and going 36 months. Hit me up if you feel like saving $200+/month and getting the same or more expensive car.

PS. Glad you charged that iPad.

Yep-what they all said, bad deal…should not be more than $700…I leased my 2017 in Nov '17 $700/mo $1000 DAS, I’d say wait a couple more months and the prices will drop even more…
Champion Dodge in Downey has 4 Demons and 6 Wide Body Hellcats in stock…which is not that far from “your” dealership in SFV

Hi guys, new here. I’ve been reading this thread and trying to figure out how to get the lowest lease payment (under $700) on a charger and live in SoCal. So far Huntington Beach has the lowest prices but still need to call and talk numbers. Any advice??

I found that talking to Dodge dealers that have the car you want in stock makes a big difference. That said, I found what I was looking for at Tuttle-Click in Tustin. Abe was cool and worked with me to get the best deal I could find. Tell him the guy that flew down and got the F8 green Challenger referred you…

So what’s your deal then?? Kinda helps posting what you were actually able to achieve instead of just plugging a dealers website and saying go there.

1 Like

What I found is the incentives and lease terms are different for most every model. On top of that, the terms are different for CCap vs Ally (or other banks like US BanK). I’m not seeing how the terms I got on a specific Challenger in July is going to help Ramirezohh on a Charger this month. He’s in LA, so I recommended a guy down there that I found helpful. Sorry that doesn’t work for you.

1 Like