Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Just got done with another dealer and another horrible offer. 18 challenger scat $45830 msrp, sell for $44120 and lease cash $3750 with 36/12 and 1st mo at signing…$554??? Hahahaha. The disappointment continues
Scored like a 6.2

Its gettimg better lol.

Im going to wait til next month to see if incentives change.

I will also be waiting for end of the month emails from all the dealerships I have contacted.

Yea that’s what I told this dealer today. I said I’ll be back in a month or so when the 19s are there and you still haven’t sold these 18s. I offered $430s a mo. He said they were losing money off invoice at the $1600 discount, ha

What’s the MF, residual and rebates for you?

.0017, 57% and $3750. I usually get around 8.5 or so on calculator when showing 430s with about $1k at signing

How much dealer discount do you need to get to your payment?

11-12%. I’ve got quotes from 7 dealers total as far as 6 hours away. All about the same really mid 500s. I’d do a hellcat for that but not a scat or a SRT

Well that’s based on using this calculator and looking at similar leases

Why don’t you post your best offer on the calculator so we can see it?

Patience. Your looking for a very strong discount. Maybe end of the month.

Just finished up end of month final offer, didn’t get the final sell price, but about 6% off I believe…
45k scat
3750 lease cash
950 in positive trade
479 a mo 36/12 with 679 due at signing
7.6 score

$505/mo for a ScatPack? Yikes.

2 Likes

So does everyone think end of December or Jan/Feb to try and get best 18 hellcat deal?

1 Like

its going to be a waiting game. No new incentives and no dealers willing to play. Lets see what the end of the month and than November brings.

hate to jump in but rsdleasing has a Challenger Hellcat for Only $500+ w a total of $3800 out of pocket. They Had 2018 1Lt Stingrays for $469 w $3800 out of pocket and 2018 lt1 Convertible Corvette Stingrays for $519! But, Sadly, I had something going on and missed it by 1 day😢

Who’s RSD leasing?

Any thoughts?
seems no one in S. Cali wants to make a deal anymore.

Whats the offer

They said they would get back to me but online is showing conditional final offer to be around 71,000
just curious what you guys thought about the final price.