Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I know this is an old threading I’m new to the forum, but I’m currently trying to find a dealer who will give me a similar deal for a 17 Charger Hellcat… do you have the printout for this deal that the dealership gave you? Apologies a head of time for the post on the old thread.

1 Like

please read the thread, also he leased a chally not a charger, there are 3 chally hellcats for every 1 hellcat charger, aka chargers are more rare, think high 5s low 6s with no driveoffs for a base charger hc (no options)

Huge fan 2pac. Glad you are alive and hackng. Was it really Suge or no? Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone. :rofl::joy:

trying to find a way to ship my hellcat to cuba.

3 Likes

Oddly enough I actually need to find a Charger Hellcat for my friend now. If anyone knows of any dealers in SoCal who are willing to move 2017’s then I’m all in. They are a much harder beast to find and I can’t be bothered to call as many dealers as I did when I started this thread :slight_smile:

automatically think 6s for a charger, 3 chally hc’s for every 1 charger hc. Chargers are harder to find better discounts on, and if its torred/redline red/ go mango, dealers absolutely have fits when negotiating. Gotten some good offers on neutral colors like white and black but I’m not really interested in those.

My mate only wants neutral colors and happy to be in the 600’s so if you know of any do let me know.

bud clary in washington, or cdjr of seattle both had blacks and at least 6k off msrp which is pretty good start at least.

Just got a quote on a 17 challenger hellcat MSRP: $72,970 at $663/mo 9% taxes included and $1400 due at signing (first month and paperwork registration). What do you guys think of this deal??

Are taxes rolled into that MSRP? It’s a bit high looking at a cars.com search on 17’s. Challengers outnumber the Chargers so MSRP should be lower with more room to play.

Taxes are never rolled into MSRP.

Just so you know, the only deals worth looking at are 39 month, not 36. (Charger)

36/10 49%
39/10 61%

Is the MF .00007 or .00017 for 39 months?

It’s a fully loaded Challenger Hellcat.

Edmunds states 0.00007

How can I make this deal any better??

MF is marked up, should be 0.00007. Also I think there is $500 dealer cash and lease conquest on the car of $1,000.

Thanks for the rebate heads up. Got an extra $500 off. Sorry I wasn’t clear with what model this offer was for. This is for a Challenger. From what I’ve seen the MF is .00017 but if you can guide me to where it legitimately says .00007 I’d appreciate that.

I am possibly looking for a manual hellcat challenger to lease in the CT/NY/NJ area. So far I am not having much luck. Anyone have any leads? I don’t care if it’s a 17 I don’t plan on keeping it. Help appreciated!

Ok, yes, I was talking about the charger at 0.00007.