Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Challenger or Charger? What about the 18?

Hopefully the crazy deals will come back so I can look at a widebody

Can you share the dealerā€™s name?

Playing around on Dodgeā€™s websiteā€¦if you can get a 10% discount off MSRP your payment will be in the mid $500ā€™s.

Unfortunately MFR incentives.

Good luck finding a dealer willing to make it happen with that deal. Only a handful willing to play ball across the country when i got mine

Charger. The 2018ā€™s have a much lower residual and money factor sucks.

Couple of tips for you guys as I have probably the most experience while looking for hellcats without finalizing a deal (very picky on colors and options)

Challenger lease deals havenā€™t changed for 2017 or 2018

2018 challengers are hot for 24 month leases, almost a 68% residual for 10k miles and yes on widebodies to

2017 chargers have a 60% residual on 39 month leases and every other lease is shit at 50%

2018 charger leases havent been incentivized yet (be patient)

a lot of you arent taking tax into consideration, I know sssmoked from the hellcat forum and what he failed to mention is that he registered his car in South Carolina which has a maximum auto sales tax of $500, tax makes a huge difference.

Those $500 deals shouldnt have existed in the first place and are a result of a glitch in chrysler cap system which residualized the gas guzzler tax and shaved $50-$100 off per month depending on msrp.

p.s. This should be stickied lol

But we did find the glitch in the Matrix!!!

I was stressing the other day about what would happen if my car got stolen or written off, I would never be able to get it again.

Gotta get that lojack! lol

Months 39.

MF .00015.

Residual 50%.

Miles per year 10K.

Cash $1000.

Based on tier 1 credit and LA tax.

Monthly payment inc. tax $469.

Is residual 60% or 50% for 39 months? This was a quote for a Daytona charger

depends on the model year

2017 but it isnā€™t 392 Daytona so I guess the 50% residual is right?

Still waiting to get the sales price from them msrp is around 47k

most likely, ask on the edmunds forum for info on resisual and mf, I dont see the numbers for the daytona on there.

Soā€¦are the 17 chally Hellcat still 61% RV and .00017 MF for 39 months? Any idea what Tier 2 vs Tier 1 MF is? Found one advertised for 12% off $72K MSRP. Can you use the $1K lease conquest on these. This is what this deal looks like in Oregon if all these are true.

take out the 1700 gas guzzler tax, 60% residual for 39 months is for the charger, 60% for 36 months is what the chally offers, lease conquest works as does military student and fca returning leasee. Your payment should be low to mid 6s.

Soā€¦ subtract gas guzzler from msrp?

Correct, the gas guzzler tax canā€™t be depreciated so you have to subtract it from the MSRP when you do your calculations. Part of the reason the deal used to be so good was the FCA had made a mistake on their end (so Iā€™m told). I ended up getting the Challenger after that was fixed, but was still able to nab a low 500ā€™s deal.

Thanks for clarifying! I just started the process of emailing with a rep at the dealer. My numbers come out at $546 month with zero drive off or $526 with $800 down for first pay and registration/doc fees. No taxes in oregon

Lucky you. Local dealer told me stick it when I told him the ā€˜dealer contributionā€™ and ā€˜rebatesā€™ needed to be 10%. He knocks the price down $3000 and makes it sound like heā€™s doing me a favor, $1500 of that was rebates. Bye.

Itā€™s a game of :cat2: and :mouse2:. To find deals you need to talk to as many dealers as possible. Once you find one that wants to play ball you then use what they provide you to go others. Rinse and repeat. Make sure you do this by email. The people they take shots at are the ones that they can get one by on them. They prefer to take shots at people who are in front of them in the dealership. The way you alleviate this is by educating yourself on what the playing field looks like. Know everything pertinent to the deal. Know the rebates, incentive, mf, residuals, etc. and then lay out the complete picture. The dealer will do 1 of 2 things. Tell you it canā€™t be done or try to work with you to consummate a deal. If they work with you they already know you know the game and the process. At that point they realize it is easier to just make it simple and get a deal done or they need to move on. Itā€™s not easy to get a great deal it takes time and effort.

Best of luck to you in your quest!