Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I spent a good 2 weeks calling dealerships across the US. Got ranges from high 500s to 800s. Majority dealers would not deal at all. Chrysler dealerships are the most inconsistent and difficult to do a transaction

Yeah Iā€™ve tried calling as well but they keep trying to run my credit and donā€™t want to keep running it on every dealer I call. Iā€™m hoping to pay nomore then 650

Just tell them the credit tier you are in and quote as such. When they reach a number you are ok with then give SS number to the finance manager

Does anyone have any leads in the Las Vegas area for a 16/17 Challenger Hellcat? Looking to pay less than ~$600, fingers are crossed tighter than my wallet. haha

I can tell you in the NYC area I searched a 250 mile radius for a Charger Hellcat with an MSRP of $72,300 and the best price I got was $800 a month with tax rolled in and nothing due at sign for a 36/12k lease. If I came up with $3600 due at sign that price came down to $700. Those $600 lease deals are long gone as they were on left over 2016s, in 2017 Dodge either produced much less cars or sold them all because inventory is low at least in the Northeast on neutral colors. Other offers I received were all around the $800 mark with $2000 at sign.

I was making offers of $2000 at sign / 650 a month they pretty much hung up the phone lol.

Lastly, this is my first time looking at an American car and I can tell you dealership experiences are all terrible compared to Lexus, Infiniti, BMW. One dealer went as far as calling the Hellcat a supercar and said price should not matter on this car.

Good Luck in Vegas, maybe you can do better.

Yeah those salesman are used to selling Darts to subprime buyers, they donā€™t know how to sell a75k vehicle. Imagine how bad the service department isā€¦

2 Likes

Believe me, Iā€™ve been trying to get the best deal possible on 2017ā€™s as well out here in CA but just like everyone seems to be saying, the days of the $5xx.xx payments with little to nothing down are long gone now. The best i was able to get on an MSRP of $68,285 (9% taxes and paperwork included) was $650 monthly with $3700 down. $677 with $2700 down, and $704 with $1700 down. They will not go any lower since there arenā€™t too many of them out there now.

Yah you cant even get a $50,000 Daytona 392 or Scat Pack 392 at $500 per month in NYC / NJ area.

Long gone eh? My lease came to 584 with fees, tag, tax, transport all rolled in with 0 down. Here is the kicker, dealer just emailed me and said we messed up on the residual and should be 64% (quoted origainally 63%). So that brings down another $19 per month. Deals are definitely out there but the dealer is not going to call and beg you to sign a mid 500 hellcat lease

Thats a great deal, did you at least jump on it? Post some pics of the car!

Well I donā€™t know what kind of magic youā€™re working with because all the dealers Iā€™ve spoken to will not budge with anything under $650/mo and $3700 out the door, all fees included. Your deal is a steal compared to what everyone else is getting quoted with.

I called across the country for the deal. Took over 2 weeks. Iā€™m a numbers guy and the games majority dealers play is outrageous. You really have to deal with dealers out in the rural area where most roads are still dirt. My local dealers want mid 600s with 1k down after 3 hrs negotiating and that wasnā€™t enough for me

Yup. Quicker than the finance guy can finish his sentence.
If you want the absolute lowest price from any dealer, let them know you are serious buy offering credit card deposit upfront

Show us the lease contract with all the info blacked out and just the monthly payment and total due at signing included. The lowest I got in SoCal was 696 on a Hellcat Challenger with 69230 MSRP with $0 due at signing, just the $1000 Conquest thatā€™s available for Hellcats.

Iā€™ve just about called everyone in NorCal and the best Iā€™ve gotten was what I postedā€¦ some dealers from the Bay Area even laughed and said I needed 10k down just to get to the $6xx.xx/mo ballpark lol. Losers. Is that $696/mo with taxes included??

Hi Ed i looking to buy a 2017 Hellcat in CA yu have any insight on great Lease deals or like avg what others are paying?

Donā€™t know of any right now, I am sure they are there to be had with lots of calling.

If you find anything decent please make sure to let me know as well! :grin:

I also shopped really hard in all of California and just finalized this deal which I think is pretty fair. I ended up getting a 2017 from a dealer in NorCal:

MSRP: $71,525
Sale Price: $68,335.55
Mnfg rebate: $1,000 (BMW Lease)
Drive offs: $1,400
MF: .00013
Residual: 64%
Base: $631.03
Payment: $680.00

Looks like the 2017 HC lease deals are over. Chrysler killed the residual to 50% with .00007 MF