Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Negative, 2017 model was launched late last year. You can order a 2018 from the dealer now, and it should be arriving in driveways in September.

Unfortunately, I’m military returning to the states with no car (sold it before I left). I’m looking to buy now, so I can’t wait until the next big promotion. Hopefully good lease deals are available on the outgoing model year since 2018 models will be arriving soon.

@Disturbed, have you landed on a vehicle yet?

@Ed_Churchward @CDJRElliott
Any hope for those who’re looking to get into a Hellcat this year for that low of a monthly!?

Low is pretty relative. I am not sure of any IDL cash out there right now. I would simply run the numbers for you to see where the payment comes in.

Possible to achieve $500/monthly? If so, how?

Kudos in advance! :slight_smile:

You won’t get $500 anymore, it will be more like $600-$650.

Even with 2018’s rolling out?

Yup, the only reason we got so low was because of a mistake in their system which did not fully include the Gas guzzler tax in the lease payment because it residualised it. Also, there are not enough 18’s on dealer lots to make the 17’s a problem, ALSO there were loads of 16’s and barely any 17’s so you probably wont see the same problem for deals this time around.

hows this deal for a 17 charger?
mf .00055
residual 63%
term 36/12k
msrp 73725
capitalized cost 68k
monthly payment including taxes 680
driveoffs 2k(including 1st month payment)

best deal I have gotten so far, hard to find chargers with the sunroof/hk and even harder to find dealers that discount (2k options a piece)

What are your taxes? that monthly seems lower than it should be. The money factor is marked up from .00013 as well.

4.25%

the mf changes from month to month and most of the dealers tell me the mf is .00055 could they be inflating it?

On edmunds, the current money factor they list for august on hellcat chargers is .00013

im in a 4.25% tax state

What does everyone think about this 2017 Charger Hellcat deal? Any inputs are welcome

MSRP 69715
Cap cost 61980
10k/36 month
63% residual
.00013 MF
0 down, about $1000 drive off (1st month and title etc)
$564 month before tax, $600 monthly with tax

$650 transport (dealer willing to pay half of 1300)

Thanks for your input

1 Like

I’m just going by first glance but think it’s great. I’d take that deal and be a happy man. I’d happily pay a bit more for 12k or negotiate further. Could you maybe get a bit more give or take, maybe…yeah. But you get a great deal sometimes you just quit penny pinching and just take it.

lmao sssmoked you’re on hellcat forums too? like i said great deal pull the trigger already!

What dealer was that I’m interested @Sssmoked

What dealer was that

They only had 1 HC and it sat for 9 month. Try searching states bordering Canada. They are much more willing to deal since winter is soon

Thank you I will I’m waiting for the perfect time to lease