Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

what type of party wer they having in the bimmer haha

1 Like

Would this still apply here in NYC?

Looking for a Charger Hellcat.

Those of us looking for Hellcat deals in southern California should get together as suggested before and see if we can put a deal together involving multiple people and see if a dealer will bite. Just a thought

1 Like

so I just put together a deal for a Hellcat on my own through the lease calculator and this is what happened, lol. Don’t mind the deal so much it was for a 2017 charger. The final monthly payment after taxes, 666 is why I wrote this. Hellcat with a monthly of 666! I don’t know if i like that so much, lol. Thought it was pretty funny though.

Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $611
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $666
Drive Off: $1,802
First month’s payment incl. tax: $666
Down payment: $0
Registration and doc fee: $480
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $61
Acquisition fee: $595
Leasehackr Score: 9.4 years
Disposition Fee: $395
Total Lease Cost: $25,124

1 Like

I found dealers are more unlikely to give the deal to multiple people at these deep discounts. Usually 1 of 1 deals…

been calling dealers out of CA and numbers seem to be about the same…3k drive off and 599 month is what they are stating…anyone have a lead in their pocket for a charger?

That’s correct.

Most of the deals on here are actual losers (in the negative $1500 range)

They’re unlikely to offer that multiple times.

If it was a net, net, netted out deal - that would be different.

Just FYI for anyone that it still shopping. I signed a deal on a 2016 challenger hellcat for 0 cash down and 527 a month including northern CA tax. I searched all over the country for a deal and grabbed one out of a dealer in Oregon. I did this with May mf and residual so it can still be done especially with end of month sales happening. The best deal I received on a 16 charger hc was 0 cash down and 680 a month including tax. It was really tough to get any dealers to budge on chargers :neutral_face:

1 Like

Well done!

Post more details like MSRP, selling price, monthly without tax from off your contract to help others negotiate their local dealers!

On mobile right now , but I’ll share what helped me the most in getting this deal. When i started searching a month ago, I knew nothing about be leasing. Read a lot and ask questions . Any veteran hackrs please feel free to step in if I incorrectly state anything.

1. A lot of dealers will just not be up front on the money factor and will try to confuse you with money down. They’ll tell you to lower your monthly payment by putting more down. I just walk away at this point and move onto another dealer. Negotiate with 0 customer cash down. It’s easier to tease apart the costs this way.
  2. The difference between MSRP and selling price matters a lot. I didn’t understand this at first and just went for lowest selling price. You want a low selling price AND a deep discount on MSRP. Quite a few dealers will just advertise 10k off MSRP. Go for those first since it’s easier to get them to drop another 500 or 1k. My deal had 71k MSRP and selling price of 59500.
  3. The residual is set so can’t negotiate that. But also make sure the dealer isn’t lying. If they do, walk away
  4. My goal was to find a fair deal for both the dealer and myself. If I felt they were dishonest, I walked away. At the same time, I wasn’t trying to score the lowest price ever. Just a fair deal for both sides. I actually wrote this in my initial email exchanges.
  5. Don’t be afraid to ask for a complete breakdown of costs. A good dealer with be transparent with you.

Hope this helps!

Oh and you apparently can’t depreciate the gas guzzler tax of 1700 so that has to be subtracted from the MSRP when you use the lease calculator. Hopefully this is true and I wasn’t taken for a ride :grinning:

That’s correct - you cannot residualize the GG tax

Also great deal.

1 Like

Lots of great information in this thread…The title of the thread is misleading for MAY lol. And this was before the gas guzzler mistake.

Flash got a great deal on the 2016…how many miles per year?

Here is the update:

I will not be getting the $3,000.00 back, and I will
not be trying to get it. Very strange they still had my
trade in, a month later. I got my trade in car back,
so that is a big plus. I never owned the car and it was
never funded, so the only hit I took was the credit check
and $3,000. Getting my trade even’s that out. Also it is $3,000
vs $22,000 for total payments, so I am ahead.

I look at it as renting a Hellcat for a month, great car
but, I will buy one down the road, will never Lease a car again
with Dodge, as they suck for over mileage etc.

Dealer already has put my car back on the lot, and is selling
it as a One owner car.

For 50% of what I get back I will go after the dealer for you.

1 Like

One owner?

So they didn’t unwind the deal?

Something doesn’t make sense…

The deal is dead. Carfax shows one owner, but I never got plates
or any paperwork from my DMV.

There was never an owner. The deal was unwound and frankly, you’re owed $$$ back.

Carfax is useless.

I have a question. I know this site is about leasing. But would you guys buy a 2016 new charger Hellcat for 65,500 out the door if you had the chance?

What’s MSRP on the HC?