Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I believe it is 71k.

do they have more and willing to lease?

No they are not willing to lease. Thatā€™s the problem. Sooner or later though they will start dealing on the left over 16ā€™s

Not bad, but if you are not in a rush, you should be able to get it for less, especially since itā€™s a '16.

So i just spoke with a dealership in south florida about a 16 hellcat challenger msrp including gas guzzler tax is $67980 and only offering 5k off msrp he said mf is .00007 and rv for 36/10 .63 and he also stated there is no rebates from manufacturers because mf is so low trying to get him to give me 10k off msrp so that i can stay under $500 monthly with only first month out of pocket any ideas on how i can pull it off :slight_smile:

Interesting. Money factors are no where near that in Tennessee. Do you know who that was through by any chance?

Sorry I didnā€™t askā€¦

Let me know how it goesā€¦and which dealership are you talking to? I have not had good luck with the dealers near Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.

Would you like to private message me the dealership that you used for your lease?

I am having an extremely hard time finding anything remotely close to what you got. I would jump on that deal NOW lol

Unusual and surprising outcome but like you said. If you donā€™t like the car being 3k out is better than stuck with payments.

Hey, which dealer in Orlando was this? Thank You

I called again last evening with a control number (just found out my employer has affiliation with dodge and the best they offered me is $2500 out of pocket and $600plus tax 36/10

The dealership im working with has only one 16 model so if my deal doesnā€™t go thru i will give you all the info

Ohh and another person just called me like 30mins ago from same dealership she told me she will get back to me with new numbers

If youā€™re not getting the deal you want in Florida, then Iā€™d check out of state. There are a ton of 10k off MSRP Challengers Hellcats in GA. One thing of note is that Iā€™m not sure how the taxes work if you lease a vehicle from GA, but register it in FL. The reason this matters is that GA makes you pay tax on the selling price of the vehicle, not just the lease payments. I THINK you pay taxes where the car is registered, but maybe someone else with a bit more knowledge can chime in.

For examples, hereā€™s a 10K off MSRP in Lithia Springs, GA - http://www.thorntonroadchryslerdodgejeepram.com/new/Dodge/2016-Dodge-Challenger-11bd5ca40a0e0a1712b81c02d232e88c.htm

1 Like

i am in san diegoā€¦any leads would be helpfulā€¦so far out of state dealers are the only ones giving decent prices on chargersā€¦only one I found for challenger in so cal was 2k down and 599 month on challengerā€¦please any help would be appreciated

thanks

Can anyone confirm if the $1000 Dodge conquest cash would apply to the HellCat? I saw mention that it did in one spot here, didnā€™t in another.

I have a local dealer who has a Hellcat discounted 12% already, when I called they said ā€œJust make an offer, we wanna dump this thingā€. I think I am going to target 20% off MSRP, assuming a few things would put my payment below $400. Problem will be convincing my wife this is a smart choice.

1 Like

I think convincing your wife will be easier than leasing a Hellcat for under $400/month with minimum drive-offs

2 Likes

Here is what I was coming up with at 18% off:

MSRP - $67185
Sales Price - $55000
No incentives, no down payment, $550 acquisition fee, 62% residual (36/12k), .00007 MF, $15 plate transfer, 5.5% sales tax:

This puts me at $393 before tax ($414 with) and $550~ drive off. Obviously this drops if the conquest cash tags on and/or I can get them to 20% off.

Well go for it. put in the offer and see if they take it. Then you would have outdone even the best of leasehackrs like phantom if the deal comes through.

1 Like