Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

If Chrysler let me transfer my hellcat lease I would let some one have my great deal. Need to lower my debt ratio for a second house purchase and wife wants a new ride go figure.

2 Likes

Not sure if that is allowed but please let us know if you can figure it out I would probably consider transferring mine out after 2 years if I get bored.

FCA doesnā€™t allow lease transfers ???

1 Like

Just signed my contract and here are my numbers for a 2016 Challenger Hellcat 36/12k lease

MSRP-$71,200
Sales price- $60,495
$1000 conquest rebate
I paid 1st month and $595 acquisition up front
.00007 MF
63% residual

$487 monthly payment

7 Likes

thats good man what state ?

congrats !

FCA does NOT allow lease transfers. There are no plans to change that in the future.

Everyone who signed their 36 month Hellcat leases are keeping them the whole term or till death do them part.

4 Likes

Good for you bro, that sounds like a killer deal! Would do that in heartbeatā€¦

Thank you, I was unaware of this.

For better or worse my scatpack is leased through US Bank and I believe I can transfer it out (was entertaining the idea of upgrading to a Hellcat) but missed the boat on the really good deals everyone else got.

1 Like

@Kevin949, thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: We can definitely learn just as much from the bad deals as the good ones. @StuckinLodi actually reached to me as well and offered some personal advice so hopefully, Iā€™ll find a better deal. What Iā€™ve noticed so far is that the Residual has stayed pretty consistent dealer to dealer at .63 or .64. The money factor has varied widely and many dealers are reluctant to change it even with security deposits. Here are examples of some Iā€™ve received:

The selling price Iā€™ve been able to wiggle around but only by about 1k or so off what is advertised on the website. The saga continues and Iā€™ll pass on any good deals to the group. Thanks!

Any updates on the MF for May?

Based on the information Iā€™ve gotten back from a few dealers, the MF for a 16 Charger HC is .00044 and the residual has dropped from 64/63% -> 61%. This has greatly affected the monthly payment on the 16 to where itā€™s putting most lease offers out of the good deal area for me. If I had these discussions back in March/April, Iā€™d probably be in a Cat by now :frowning: Iā€™m happy to share detailed lease quotes if anyone is interested.

I am not sure the chargers were ever 64%. I think that was only challengers.

May numbers for 2016 Challenger Hellcat 36/12

.00007 MF and 62% residual

1 Like

Ah, yea you are right, I had switched to looking at Chargers and didnā€™t make the connection. Hereā€™s a quote I received right at the end of April, so it looks like the residual on the 16 Charger has gone from 63 -> 61.

sales price: 68,706
drive off amount: 4,340
monthly payment with tax: 691
residual .63% @ 12k miles/year
money factor .00002

63% sounds familiar for the Charger. I remember the Challenger was 1-2% more than the Chargerā€¦

Based on Edmunds the 2016 Charger Hellcat May numbers for 36/12 are:

.00002 MF & 61% residual

my bad i read the whole thing

My contract was refused and returned back to the dealership because they hand wrote
.50 cents over the .25 cents. Well my life has changed since the last month, so I told
them the 1st Lease Contract is (void) and I am refusing to sign a new contract. I dropped
the car off at the dealership today. They stated there would be no refund for my payment
when I got it. the car, Title, down payment, etc.

Just wondering if anyone else has gone the route?

Thanks

1 Like

Threaten to lawyer up. Itā€™s their mistake. Tell them if they donā€™t refund it they will be on the hook for the lawyer bills too. You are 100% in the right and they are bluffing.

1 Like

You should definitely consult with a lawyer. Even if there are lawyers here, you need to speak with one in your state. Make sure the first 30 minutes are free. Good lawyers will make the dealer pay their fees and will only take your case if they know they can win.
How much money are you out? Time is also moneyā€¦

1 Like