Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Love the car! I’m trying to work out a deal, I have a deal I wanted to see if it’s good. 36months/12k with 3K which includes taxes and first payment, it’s going to be 489. What you think?

1 Like

That’s one of the best deals on here, especially with 12k/year. Jump on it.

2 Likes

Do it ! Great deal !!!

1 Like

Good deal, although you are putting down about $1500 which accounts for about $50 a month. So really it is about $540. Still a good deal, what’s the MSRP?

68,775 sale price 59,995

Really good discount. Get the car

2 Likes

So I confirmed it, it’s 489 including taxes

3 Likes

If you don’t I will…

2 Likes

Where are you located?

Illinois, lol I put a deposit and doing it tomorrow. Was leasing a WRX for 330 so justified paying 159 more a month for a hellcat

2 Likes

Crazy I have sti and thinking same thing haha

1 Like

I also went from an sti. Although I still own it for bad weather driving.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who provided such great information in this thread! I think I was able to grab a decent deal on a 2017 Hellcat Charger in California. I’d love to get some feedback on it and see if I’m getting a good deal.

2017 Charger Hellcat
MSRP was $70930
Selling Price: 66000
36 months, 12k miles
0 customer cash down. Drive off 1200 which includes first month, tax title etc.
$699 per month include sales tax.
Total out of pocket for the 36 months lease is $25,655

I haven’t had much luck on getting a 2016 in the color combo / options that I like. Ideally, I’d love to get this down to maybe 650/mo including tax with 0 down. Perhaps I should start looking out of state? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

did you actually read the thread before you posted?

Actually, I’ve read it multiple times, but each lease deal is a bit different and sometimes it’s good to get a 2nd opinion when you’re looking over numbers. The deals discussed here are mostly on 2016s, so I’m curious if the difference in years should be factored into the lease prices. I figured this is leasehackr and a forum for those that are knowledgeable in great lease deals to able to help out others.

1 Like

Ouch man, that’s a well below avg deal. Before I found my ‘16, I had a 17’ lined up for the same down, payment was at 620 a month with zero negotiation with at least 2 socal dealers.

3 Likes

Thanks Ministry, that’s the exact kind of information that I was looking to get. It gets tough to negotiate when there’s excitement involved :slight_smile: I really appreciate the feedback and it’s especially useful since I’ve been talking to a number of dealers in Socal as well.

$699 for a 70k Charger? No Thanks Jeff. fails 1% rule effectively.

1 Like

Flash I messaged you

Flash, thanks for posting your full deal. Bad or not this is what we need to see. This forum has slowed considerably for a bit but thanks to people like you we have hope of hearing/posting future Hellcat deals. I for one appreciate it since I have my eye out still for a good deal. It’s nice to know numbers on the 17’s since the 16 are almost gone. Keep us updated on what happens and if you pull the trigger on a kitty.