Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Not if your Hellcat has 4 doors…now if a Charger Demon is eventually released…:rage:

Or even more than 1 seat!

I expect dealers will want 50k over

1 Like

In two years we will have the 950hp version, then these will be available for lease hacking. I like Chrysler products but at a point you diluting the allure. I am still upset they stoped 300 SRT version.

This is not a replacement for the Hellcat. It is a drag specific version of it. Have you just seen the front tires on the demon, they would probably​ buckle at a corner. No passenger seats etc. I think it is fantastic they released such an outrageous and specific product but you can’t have it as a daily driver like you can a Hellcat.

2 Likes

you actually get regular tires, u get the skinny rims in the crate

1 Like

and you can add the seat and carpeting for $1 each. so its perfectly fine as a daily!

1 Like

Is it just a buck? That is epic.

Yup 315s at all 4 corners

Hi I’m new to this forum. Can you send me the link. I am interested in leasing a hellcat.

Thank you

Link ?
Read the whole thread all the info is on there

He just wants the coupon code that you enter on the Chrysler website to get the lease deal.

4 Likes

Please enter code ‘MAGIC’ at checkout…

5 Likes

Abracadabra worked for me.

1 Like

Can you send me the info to the dealership

Can you give me the dealership info please, looking to lease a 2016 HC Challenger.

Have a read of the thread. There is lots of info but you may not be able to replicate this deal anymore. Still deals to be had but probably $60-$100 more a month.

3 Likes

Hey Ed,
could I get the information of this SoCal dealer?

read the whole thread all the info u need

There is no one dealer who is offering this. It is all about the MF, Residual and discount. As I have said above, this deal has probably gone up about $60-$100 a month since the original post.