Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Yea Im making no headway on chargers… just resistance…

From the dealer… MSRP is 71330

Our selling price on the hellcat is $68266. On a 36/12k lease with $2194.85 down, your payment would be $690 plus tax.

It’s been a struggle really. Trying to get a dealer to switch cars with its sister dealer now. One guy is willing to do it and the other is no where close to the payment I want. I’m in Florida and I’ve emailed up and down the state.

Shot down atdaytona dodge… They are interested in discounting that much…

I got 6k off a 2016 challenger so far in AZ. Working the dealers here before I go SoCal. Challengers may be the clincher here although I want a Charger.

Drove the 2016 Charger hellcat just now on lunch and BOY DOES IT FLY. definitely not for the uninitiated or unfamiliar of this sort of power. You will go sideways. You will crash.

Best part is $82 a month increase on my insurance premiums full coverage!

Let’s see I want one before the weekend is out. Go go dodge dealers!

I’m waiting call backs from a few. Starting at 4k off so let’s see how low they go. Will share. @Phantomcypher do you have a specific spec you are looking for? We could try for a group buy…

Folks this is the offer I have, I’m a little confused if the final payment includeds taxes. I would really appreciate if someone could comment on this deal, I have learned a ton lurking on this forum and hope Ed Cs great find will bring me home a new hellcat!

2 Likes

Where are you located? Is this a Charger or challenger? Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like it’s rolled-in. That’s a great deal from what I can see $8,000 off sticker.

Is that a 17/16 Challenger/Charger?

I’m looking for a challenger in Northern California add me to the list of there is a group getting together for California.

Update I’m at $6,500 off Selling price of $64,870 on a 2016 Challenger in SoCal. This is WITH lease conquest $1,000 rebate included.

Trying harder.

UPDATE: Payment $648 a month 36/12k with 8% SoCal taxes, $1,300 drive-offs for above car. Too rich for my blood so I’m going back to the table.

2 Likes

Seems odd that it is that high. When I run that trough the calculator I get a lower payment by over $20. Still too much thought. I think the trick here is to find a car where the MSRP is $68k. Basically, stock with Auto box.

why would anyone get this car in auto trans?

Because the manual is a bad box with a heavy clutch and apparently the Auto box is a good one. Also the Clutch it prone to breaking in the manual.

1 Like

UPDATE 2:

Deal 1 (WI):

2016 Hellcat Challenger Manual for $480 a month + taxes. $0 drive offs!

MSRP is $68,775
Discount: $11,776
Rebate $1,000

Flight: $1,000
Shipping $1,000 (est.)
Hotel: $150

So $2150 drive-offs for me just in shipping and flights

Deal 2 (CA):

2016 Hellcat Charger auto for $600 a month with 8% taxes, $1,375 drive offs

MSRP $75,220
Discount: $7000
Rebate: $1000

Should I get deal 2? I really want a charger.

1 Like

Have they sold the white one then?

Only you would know which is right for you. I guess you will have to pay for shipping on number 1 right?

Number 1 is a no brainer

Any southern cal dealers making deals like this on 2016 Challengers?

What year is this for?

Almost $4K off advertised:

Rydel have 4k off on 17s. Unfortunately they won’t budge

Who is ever is close to mall of Georgia dodge, there are some fantastic deals.