Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Yup, and on Hellcat.org there are ones going for over $10k off list. My local is advertising $4k off on their website, so I am sure with a little persuasion they would go lower, much lower :).

$12k+ discount

2 Likes

Interesting how its mostly Challengers that are discounted that amount…

Anyone have the residuals on the scat pack? Roughly looking @ <$350/mo with a decent dealer discount… Just crazy… Looks like this forum is gonna cost me money… :slight_smile:

Tax is certain states adds $50-$100 per month to high MSRP leases :rage::rage::rage:

Virginia: $60,000 approx cap cost * 4.15% tax rate = $2,490/36 = $69.17 monthly of tax plus the mf on it!!

Any good southern cal dealers?

Do all the discounts/rebates apply to leases?

My question is what rebates are available period right now? Do they have lease conquest? Competing car ownership rebate? Loyalty? incremental customer cash, Costco auto program cards?

As far as I can see there are no rebates at all on a 17. In a 16 I think there might be 2k lease cash.

I’ve emailed a few dealers who are discounting '16 hellcats but haven’t heard back. If anyone is willing to deal I will jump on this. Can anyone confirm the MF/RV for 2016 hellcats, as well as if there is a different RV for 10K miles?

thanks

hellcat.org has good info …

Holy h… Dunno why I didn’t see this post yesterday- I better get the phones. Good find brother!

I mean the headline might be a bit misleading because it would probably need to be a 16 at that price. Not hard to get a 17 for $600 with a $70k msrp. I would rather no sunroof for the sake of $2k but most seem to have them, thus making the monthly about $600 rather than low 5’s. Still working on it.

1 Like

Hey guys. Little update. It seems some dealers are not even aware this promotion is out yet. The lowest offer I have gotten is the deal in the original deal ($2500 down $629 a month). I’ve emailed about 20 dealerships and about half were able to do the original. One dealer beat it by barely. Even with the dealers who have already marked down the '16 hellcats by a few thousand MSRP are not able to give me that sales price with a lease. Still emailing dealers back and fourth but it’s not looking like they will discount the car very much for the lease. I think it may be better to wait while the deal still gets exposure to the dealerships.

I have spoken to a few. Been able to get at least $4k off easily on a 17 (which is the only one I am interested in) I am sure I could get to $6k or $7k.

There is no resaon for them not to lease it to you. There are no rebates on the 17’s and the 16’s actually do have rebates for the lease. So they are just being dumb by refusing to lease at that price. It should make no difference to them and their profits.

agreed. just need to find the right dealer who will actually hold up the offer. How much lease cash is available for the 2016 models? Is it loyalty or just straight lease cash?

Actually I’m wrong, the lease cash does not apply to SRTs and HC’s

We should call this forum leasemultiplecarsforthepriceofone.com

3 Likes

Got the Following from a local dealer on a 2016

Money factor .00002
Residual for 12,000 miles 63%
Payment @627

1 Like

I’m currently in negotiations with many dealerships. Some are complete ass*oles and don’t want to deal at all but I’m currently at $599 a month with taxes included on a 2016 b5 blue challenger hellcat, MSRP $72,xxx. $0 down, only first payment at lease signing. But I really want the Charger, 4 door grocery getter with 707hp lol.

1 Like

LOL, that is getting close to a great deal. If that was a more basic $68k car then we would be taking about the $500 a month sort of number. Where are you based?