Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Ok so just talked to a guy at Ontario dodge and he said the special is 3000 down and 600 not including taxes etc . Told him I was looking for 1500 down 600 out the door. He came back and said to get to that payment I’d have to put 4000 down. So 600 after taxes would be about 660. 3000 down so it would come out just like the other deal I turned down which was 4000 down and 615 out the door. They are about equal deals.

Well that is the advertised deal dodge has. I go in stating the mf, residual, rebates and discount and work the numbers from there.

Dealer went dark again… Still waiting on final confirmation of funding, money owed, and MSO. This has been a very strange process indeed. I’m not sure what compels them to avoid responding to email, voicemail or text for days on end. Ultimately, I’ve been pleased with outcomes of conversations/agreements, but the proof is in the pudding; I’m still waiting!

Oh well; the miles are piling up and I’ve gotten enough value out of the car to cover transport fees…

Please do post your concessions that you were afforded. It would be good to see what dealers are willing to give.

So far I’ve seen cash refunds offered & free maintenance from Dodge Mopar.

It’s already march, we were promised a Bugatti by now

Will do once I’m sure I’m going to get something! The saga continues for me. Apparently, the new lease structure did not account for the tax structure for my state so Chrysler capital rejected it a second time. What’s odd is that I explicitly asked about tax for my state ahead of signing the first time. This is starting to feel like a scam so I am glad to see others with success stories from this dealer.

As far as concessions: I was offered a 3 year maintenance contract which I declined because the value of the maintenance on my 30k lease wasn’t enough. I settled for a modest amount of cash and a tweak to mileage based on usage thus far. Ultimately, I’m not trying to be punitive with my ask, but the extra $.25/mile on overage represents real potential liability. I expect to stay under 10k miles/yr, but I may be forced to incur 2-4k extra miles.

Fyi my first payment was due today and I have yet to get a bill. The finance manager told me I would get it in he mail but with the snafu it hasn’t shown up yet. I was able to pay online however.

Just a heads up in case some of you guys were waiting for a bill in the mail before sending your payment.

I would jump all over that assuming it’s in good condition. Good find.

FYI in MA

5 Likes

Great find for someone looking for a manual.

Made 2 lease payments at the same time on the Chrysler Capital website. I LOVE the fact that I can make multiple payments with a CREDIT CARD for only a $2.75 fee?!?! Can anyone say points generator?

This deal just keeps getting better and better!

1 Like

As long as it is not 2.75% fee :slight_smile:

That’s a great deal. $12 in value for $2.75. Wish all finance companies allowed for this.

Typically I wouldn’t recommend it as the best value but in this situation the Marriott Rewards Platinum Card might be your best option. It gives you 5 times the points with a limit of $30,000 for a total of 150000 possible accumulated points. It gets you to like gold Elite status and with Marriott you never lose your status over your lifetime regardless of how much you spend going forward.

Is this better than the 2% cashback from Citi?

The Marriott rewards points are valued at about one and a quarter percent. If you’re spending is limited to Chase card is the better value. If you have the ability to spend $30,000 to maximize the points value of the Marriott card then it becomes the better option. The perks are also pretty significant when you get to the gold status level and send status is Lifetime you can easily accumulate enough additional points or usage to put yourself into Platinum.

Just got my invoice and they are discontinuing the ability to pay by credit card.

There was actually once upon a time you can pay your mortgage with a credit card (BofA) – that was awesome

1 Like

There was also a time you could pay your credit card bills with a credit card.

Back on topic here… Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge in Orange County, CA. Is having a spring sale for all left over 2016 Hellcat challengers. They have a discount of 10,500. and are offering prices of 60,300, I think they have this offer on 5 cars. Saw one on there for 59,300. That’s the cheapest I think I’ve ever seen a new Hellcat priced. @59k. Just thought I’d let people know. To bad I’m not looking for challenger…