Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Don’t trust their adverts!!!

Each car has $2000 of non residualised options that are included in their discounts. Also they won’t lease at the advertised prices. They had 36 of the when I was hunting and they marked up the MF and would only give about $4k off a car. Perhaps they have softened in the last month but they have a reputation. I tried really hard with them but they just were not interested in leasing.

Also they have always advertised those discounts, nothing new.

Good to know, thanks for the response!

I tried and spoke with a sales manager there. They are the #1 Dodge dealer in the US by volume but they sure darn didn’t want to even touch the deals that are being discussed in this thread. Look out for the $200 Nitrogen tire option and $200 contract insurance they throw at you on lease-signing (look at Yelp!).

X10 for the Maybach lol. Nitrogen is expensive :slight_smile:

Signed the third iteration of my Hellcat lease this evening… Hope this one sticks !

new on here hope to get a great deal on hellcat with the help of this amazing thread
thanks !

1 Like

I’m looking to lease a Hellcat ASAP and i’m in the Tampa, FL area. Probably a 36/12 lease with $1,000 out of pocket. If any dealers within 100-150 miles can offer this deal please let me know and I can sign today. I prefer a Charger, but Challenger is fine too. Prefer Automatic, but if the deal is good enough I could do a manual. I’ve been searching for the past week or so and have not been able to replicate this deal. In order for the lease numbers to work it seems like it has to be approximately $10,000 off MSRP and the lowest I’ve found is $8,000 off thus far.

1 Like

You have to understand you might not be able to replicate the same exact deals due to changes in residuals and such or less inventory and as such less willingness on the dealers to negotiate.

Challengers have better residuals and lower MF so the numbers come out better. The good deals we got were all at $8k off inc a $1k rebate. We were lucky that Chrysler messed up the gas guzzler tax though, becasue that accounted for another $1300 discount. If i think take into account the $1k maintenance I got thrown in my lease should actually be about $480 a month.

1 Like

I know this deal may not be reproducible, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to express my interest. I have a dealer willing to do 8k off MSRP, but they charge an astronomical dealer fee of $999 which hurts the deal. I’m willing to do $1,000 out of pocket as well. I’m hoping as we get further into 2017 dealers will become more willing to drop the price to get these cars off their lot.

The gas guzzler tax really did help your deal and that extra $1,300 would just about get me to where I want to be. Luckily, I don’t need another car. This would just be an extra car, but for $500 per month I cant pass up driving a hellcat!

1 Like

Pretty much everybody on this thread :wink: … we are developing lease addicts for the 1%

1 Like

In September 2015 I was able to take advantage of a $5,000 IDL rebate on the Scat Packs and picked up a 2015 Charger Scat for $398 a month with tax included. I thought that was a crazy good deal, but the Hellcat is an even better then that! Ironically enough my second car is currently a Chevy Volt! lol :smile:

For those with Challenger Hellcats or Non Hellcat I have found a really nice way of mounting the front licence plate.

Fully anodized and custom built for the Hellcat, sligtly different for the Non hellcat. Can be mounted centrally if you wish.

Let me know if anyone is interested. might be able to get another group buy going :slight_smile: They are currently $90 which may seem a lot but rather than that drilling into the front bumper.

2 Likes

Ticket here is $100. I figure I can talk my way out at least once before ticket time.

1 Like

I use the toe hook on my bmw…Not sure where it is on the hellcat though.

Hear hear! I’d rather get a fix-it ticket then bother with complicated and expensive (?) front plate mounts. Literally that thing costs $2 to make. $25 and that’s more reasonable…

On Ferrari it’s like $200 for two pieces of metal…

Who cares? It’s a leased car :slight_smile:

I might buy it at the end and it looks horrid on the bumper anyway. I can’t be bothered with getting pulled over al the time in LA.

The guy is custom making these, much like with speakers you are paying for the R&D and Time rather than material costs.

No, you won’t :wink:

Yeah, I know :slight_smile: But I hate having the plate on the front where it is supposed to be.