Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Does anyone have RV MF on Scat pack16/17 And Srt 392 16/17
36/12k

Scat pack thread. 20 char

I have been trying to get in on the 2016 hellcat lease deal last month and this is my best offer from dealership.
Hellcat, manual, with nav. MSRP $65,290 36mo/10k $3,000. down $676. + tax.
i counter offered with zero down except cash for fees,tax, etc and they said no way

That is a truly horrid horrid deal. Walk away, really really far away.
Go to another dealer. I called 20-30 dealers to get my deal.

@john94si some of the deals here are pretty seasonal and not repeatable (that is why there is an exclamation point on the title of this post). Some of the guys on this thread leased this car for the heck of it (they already have multiple other cars) so you know that itā€™s a great deal if that is the case.

Your best bet is to really just hang out here and wait. If you want to be proactive, you can be the originator of a thread like this if you find a deal and you will be loved by everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chrisgo Nobody loves me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not true, we missed you at the meetup :slight_smile: Are you feeling better?

This thread of 427 & counting also indicates otherwise

1 Like

Actually today is the first day I have felt properly better, thanks for asking @chrisgo.

This thread is great, I was in the dealer (Shaver Auto, good people) that I bought the car from yesterday and was talking to them about the deal. They said that it cost them $10k to do the deals they did from this forum but they appreciated shifting a few of the cars. Apparently they are still inundated with requests from people looking to replicate and have to graciously turn them down. They still have quite a few in stock, no idea what they are going to do with them all.

Theyā€™ll just loose 10k next month! The 2016s gotta go!

1 Like

Looks like we have come a long way from those days

2015 Challenger Update: Big Recalls & Hellcat Price Gouging
Written by Johnny Hunkins on March 16, 2015

As we reported before (on ā€œMopar Sceneā€) , Dodge has gone to great lengths to make the Hellcat acquisition process fair and equitable, allotting the initial dealer shipments based on prior year vehicle sales, then rewarding new allocation based on days in inventory. Dealerships which sell Hellcats quickly get new ones quickly, but Dodge stores with high mark-ups and long turnover go to the end of the waiting list, in theory preventing price gouging from happening. Dealers have gotten around this by marking up and taking deposits on cars not in inventory.

If you are patient (and donā€™t mind not having the fastest Dodge available), Iā€™m sure the $500/mo $0 down will be available on the Hellcat once the Demon gets here

Or perhaps you just want 5 seats and not 2. Does look like fun though.

Yes i did walk. I have a lease Acura i cannot transfer out of so I will wait till next summer and have better negotiating power with my lease turn in.
FYI Acura does not allow lease transfersā€¦ its horrible.

Lallallallallalala 20 chars.

Hello guys I was directed here from Scatpack forums. I am currently working a lease deal on a 2016 hellcat. After reading all your deals. My heart sank. Iā€™m so stoked for you guys! I feel almost like I missed out on something special here. Im not very happy with the way mine is coming along. Offer we came up with was 4000 down 615(thatā€™s including taxes)a month for 36. Total price of car is 71,759. Cap cost of 68,706. 3000 customer cash. No way iā€™m taking that deal after reading all these.

Looks like I need some help as I donā€™t know what iā€™m doing. At least I know now itā€™s a bad deal now. Can anyone help? Wish I had seen all this last month as I would have done the group buy with you guys. Saw Ed say Shaver isnā€™t doing deals anymore. Any other dealerships in SOCAL that you would recommend?
This is my first post. My name is Kevin. Thanks

To all of you who helped out the community you guys are awesome.

1 Like

Shaver still have 7 in stock after the fire sale. They are all advertised at $6k off list price so I am sure they would honor that discount on the lease. Worth giving them a try. Other than them it is all about calling around. Remember you are looking at a car that is $2k more expensive than mine so add aprrox $60 a month to the payment, then they have changed the way they do the gas guzzler tax so all in all I think a $71k Challenger Hellcat would lease for around $600 a month now if you got a good deal on it.

My deal, and others like it, are gone for the time being.

Are you saying 0 down 600 monthly plus tax? Or with taxes included. I should have let it be known Iā€™m looking for charger hellcat. I really donā€™t care if itā€™s 16 or 17. Prob the 16 because of better deals.

UPDATE: After 22 emails to the dealership; I finally got what they promised after I returned them the updated contract with 50 cents a mile.

I feel accomplished and happy. I just made my next 2 payments on Chrysler Capitalā€™s website (which UI sucks) so that was sweet. The car is unbelievable for the power, sound and comfort.

The Charger Hellcat is one of the most fun cars Iā€™ve ever owned. Full stop.

Now where is my McDonaldā€™s S600 Maybachā€¦

Then add another $60 to the payment as the residuals are not as good on the Chargers.

I donā€™t think you missed out on anything, other than maybe like Ed said, dealers figured out how to properly handle the gas guzzler tax and .50 per mile dealā€¦still that shouldnā€™t be hugeā€¦just shop around.

4k down and 615 a month on a 71k Charger is too high imo. I posted my dealer info earlier in this thread @Rancho Dodge in San Diego. I think they still have one 16ā€™ Charger in stock. Iā€™d shoot for $1500 down, just to pay the gas guzzler tax and some doc fees, and I think 600 a month is a reasonable expectation on a 16ā€™ Charger, which are, unfortunately, much more rarer finds than Challengers.