Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Hey can you pm your deal?

The problem here is there is an issue with a non-negotiable factor on the lease. Each person will need to decide how important the change is to them. If you leased the vehicle knowing you would drive more than the allotted miles then you shouldn’t have leased at those terms. If you leased properly this should mostly be a non-issue.

If the prince of the issue is that big for you. Return the car and move on.

1 Like

Do you expect to go over the allotted miles within the lease period? If so, why did you lease for less miles than what you will drive?

Can someone post a deal break down for a dodge challenger hellcat? I plan on getting one before the month ends. I live in Chicago. I plan on trading in my car with some negative equity.

There are loads of breakdowns in this thread.

It is basically $7k off plus a $1k rebate.

0.00007 MF and 64% for 36/10

Use those numbers in the leasehackr calculator and you will see where the numbers come out.

1 Like

Just a brief update…got a call from the dealer and they were totally cool about it. They bumped me to 12k AND reduced my payment a bit, totally unexpected. In the end I think they just wanted to get this done and over with, as did I.

Really stoked right now. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, both Ryan and I had a good outcome. I have been hugely impressed with the way our dealer has dealt with this situation, they are a credit to Chrysler.

My SoCal dealer is totally the opposite. I sent them the email telling them I won’t sign twice and they replied asking if the new signed contract was sent back yet…

I didn’t fight mine and just signed. I’m happy with my deal and don’t intend on going over. I am happy to see that some of guys guys are having luck though.

Respond “See my original response. Kthx bye”

1 Like

Dealer caved and went with my Option 2 as anticipated.

2 Likes

Lol. Leasehackrs are also good poker players. Well done. !!

1 Like

It was really helpful in the Genesis and Optima thread that people posted copies of their lease agreements. Either that or some kind of dealer-generated document. Really helped me hone in on a Genesis at a bad ass price. If someone lucky enough to have scored one of these Hellcats could post something similar, I would greatly appreciate it. Was interested in one myself. :beers:

@Ed_Churchward @Ryguy84 @Ministry @Whosthere @cdk @Concept1

My cousin just got rid of his Mercedes and wants 16’ Charger Hellcat on this deal by this weekend. The one I used is sold out of them…

Can you guys (& other Hackrs) send me their dealer/contact info via PM?

1 Like

This dealer had one '16 Charger Hellcat last time I checked, black or white I think.

Anali Bonilla
Internet Sales Manager
(858)300-8100
8020 Balboa Ave. San Diego Ca, 92111.
abonilla@ranchoautogroup.com

She was nice to work with - gave me numbers over the phone before I drove down from LA - they have an in-house autobody shop and had the car fully detailed and paint corrected (clay bar and all) ready for me when I picked it up.

Shaver auto is where a few of us got them from but they said they don’t want to sell any more at that price. Also they now know about the gas guzzler tax and the millage. Any deal now is likely to be approx $60 a month more.

Ask for Aldrin at Shaver.

1 Like

Shaver doesn’t have any 16’ Chargers, only Challengers.

I just sent Anali an email, they have one 16’ Charger left, in pitch black.

1 Like

These guys haven’t called me or texted back in two days.

Keep calling, the squeaky wheel gets the most oil, as my mother used to tell me.

Please. BE careful in these cats. This one made it only a few miles from the dealership. https://www.google.com/amp/kron4.com/2017/02/19/deadly-car-fire-blocks-lanes-on-southbound-101-in-sausalito/amp/