Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Holy that Challenger is TOAST!

Has anyone had any deals leasing a hellcat in Florida?
Called about 30 dealerships and the lowest I got one was Msrp 74320 2016 charger hellcat
Sales price 66820
Rebate makes it 65820
61% residual
0.00002 money factor
1400 drive offs
640$ 36/12

That’s a great discount, I can’t see you getting much better than that on a 2017 model. All the great deals are on 16’s.

That is based on a 2016. One dealership told me to stop playing games and another told me that they are “pants down all in”

Well it is a good deal, it is an expensive charger, you have rolled in the acquisition fee making your monthly higher and you are looking for 12k. I honestly think you should grab it. Challengers have better residuals and cost less hence the lower monthly payments you are seeing.

Called a local dealership and the guy said we can’t even touch the 600$. " I just leased one for 700$ monthly with 7500$ down". I’m thinking it’s a good deal for 640$ a month but seeing some of y’all leasing them at 500 and low 600$ is making me jealous lol

But nobody is, you need to look at the numbers. I think the cheapest Charger was $600 and it was $2k less than your car. Your deal is exactly as it should be, you just want 12k miles, lower drive off, and it is an expensive charger. You have done well, you wont find a better deal than that.

1 Like

If you increase your drive off. Mine was $1900 inc first month and acquisition fee then you will get closer to your $600.

I found a guy on Hellcat.org that got his new Charger $525 a month 8.75% NY tax incl. $500 drive off (everything else rolled in) on a $72,200 MSRP, selling price $59,999 on 36/12k.

It’s possible you just need to find a dealer in a bad SNOW zone willing to give it to you @aalabed1

1 Like

On top of what @Ed_Churchward just mentioned, Florida probably also has a higher dealer doc prep fee than CA (capped at $80), so that’s another reason for some of the price difference.

I saw that chap too. I thought his drive off was slightly higher but you are probably right. There are always exceptions out there, like my deal at $509. No way you could get that now with all the gas guzzler tax etc that has come out of the woodwork. As I understand it, Florida is a tricky state to buy cars in and also they voted for Trump so kind of deserve to pay more. :wink:

Lol I agree, the dealer fee is 499$

If we can guarantee the “pay more” will keep jobs in the US, I’m sure ~50% will be ok with that … or you can buy the iphone and send the money to Ireland

@chrisgo unfortunately the paying more will also fund xenophobia, homophobia, racism, fear, misogyny, white supremacy and jeopardise world peace. Apart from that, I do hope more jobs are created.

1 Like

I wonder why Brits (John Oliver also) make more sense than some locals? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trust me, we are equally stupid, Britain leaving Europe was based on fear and racism and I’m ashamed to be British right now. One of the many reasons I moved to the US. (Look how that worked out!) Out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Yeah, I know. I was talking about expats.

Finally worked out final agreement on my updated contract. Shaver has been solid to work with (though sometimes a bit slow to respond to email). I asked for a few concessions, though nothing huge and they obliged.

Hopefully this is all finalized/behind me next week! If not, maybe I’ll be shopping for an F-Type :slight_smile:

Not to get political but that is an absurd statement. The only hate i seen is the hate of beating women with metal poles or macing them at berkley. Lets keep the forum car talk as nothing is gained by bringing politics and religion. 🖒🖒

1 Like

Nobody mentioned hate, you did though…