Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I cant figure out how to PM
I’d love the information for the dealership. I’m looking for a RT or Daytona Scat Pack and I’m located in MD. The dealerships here arent being helpful.

Ok 72k MSRP Hellcat in NY for 620 a month with lease conquest with tax, first month, and fees upfront. I think it is white Challenger. This is with lease conquest though. I just haggled the salesman i worked with. I am sure they can do a bit better but anyone interested PM me for dealer contact.

I got a text almost exactly the same. It is BS, the better payments are because most dealers were insisting on $3k down as per the dodge website. Now they are realizing they should be doing deals like the one I, and others, got which are based on real numbers.

Not a great deal that one. Should be around $565 inc tax and lease conquest.

I’m at a '16 Charger Hellcat with lease conquest, $600 a month with only first payment down. So far no one else has been close whatsoever so likely pulling going to pull the trigger.

Ok just offering an option i guess. Salesman does not want to give final sales price. 565 you took how much off? Again, they would probably work with you to make the sale if anyone is interested. I just softened them up a bit. But great deals, i would have gotten one if the kids were grown.

PM sent… [20 chars]

Of course it’s most likely BS, but at least I have spelled out numbers in my original email. So one just need to stick to their guns :slight_smile:

$7k plus $1k rebate and true MF. $1900 drive off inc Acquisition and first month. Ryan’s is basically that car but he did not have the rebate but was $1k less.

Not the best photo, sorry, but loving it. I approach it with a certain amount of fear and respect!

8 Likes

I am jealous. Enjoy it.

sweeeeeeet ride Ed!!!

1 Like

Congrats!

I just texted Octavio at Shaver and said the best he could do is $3000 down plus $549 and tax so it doesn’t look like your deal is something they’re willing to do again.

Best not to text. Call him and mention me. They have done 4 cars, if not more with that deal.

Hmm. I dropped your name - can you pm me his phone number?

As inventory dwindles they become less willing to compromise i would assume.

I just went through the main number. Try asking for Aldrin, he is the sales guy.

Still waiting on them to confirm mine! All final paperwork arrived today, but they’ve been dark on the contact since yesterday. Hopefully they’re just busy!

1 Like

On the same boat they aren’t getting back to me all day, and I am not even trying to get the same deal, trying to get 1250 down plus 1000 rebate 10k miles at 550 a month, and from what it seems like dealer is not trying to make it happen.

haha- you’re too modest brother- it looks phenomenal!