Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Anyone know if February’s incentives have changed?

Good luck with the 8k. I only managed 7k in Socal.

Hey Concept1,

Definitely interested in a Challenger or Charger (Challenger preferred) Hellcat A8. Let me know if you still have a lead on a great deal on one!

Ok, I am getting my car delivered. Anyone interested call Octavio at Shaver dodge and mention me because that will get you the deal.

I’m make nothing from this but really happy 4 people from this forum have benefited. It is what this place is all about! Thank you @michael and team!

3 Likes

You boys and girls be safe out there and enjoy those 707 horses!

1 Like

Call Kings Dodge in Cincinnati, they have a ton in stock, or did a few days ago. If the deals are there, I bet they could make something happen. Heard good things from them.

I called my salesman that i worked with for my jeep and he is talking crazy money. He said last month he did a hellcat for 990 a month for 27 months, which i dont doubt as it is in an affluent area. I told him what people are getting and he has a couple of white ones of 2016. If he comes close to the numbers here i will post and provide dealer info if anyone in NY is looking. But 990 a month, that is s class or m6 money right?

Captain’s knock, Ed!

1 Like

Not quite S Class money but it’s certainly expensive. Most S class leases are well over $1k.

Still 990 plus all fees upfront of about 4800 is quite expensive. Cannot imagine someone is paying that kind of money, or the people that paid 10k or more over sticker.

Some people are dumb
Some people like to brag about being first or how much they paid
Some people are wealthy enough to not care, and
Some people in the area have taken the subway for X years and waited to purchase a car until they could afford a 1500-2000 monthly budget including parking and insurance.

PS some of the above may not be mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

Hi Ed, can you email me your exact lease deal including residual at roberthwang495@gmail.com? If you can include your salesperson and dealership I would appreciate it! I can’t seem to private message.

Thanks
Rob

If the incentives are still going and you’re a current leaser, don’t miss the lease conquest (I nearly did). For Jan, there was an additional 1k for lease conquest in addition to the 7k off MSRP…

Hey Rob, it is all in this thread, even the dealer and the sales persons name.

Does anyone know if program changed this month? Still trying to figure that out

Think it’s the same.

I was told .00002 and 63% for 36/12k

Thats even lower! last month it was .00007

My residual seems to be different though. They are telling me 64% is for 10k miles 36 months. Can someone clarify? Thanks

Shaver sold 3 hellcats already lol

Dodge about to hire you to move cars :money_mouth:

1 Like