GROUP BUY PRICING 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Mom. FWD 24/ 7.5k $332+tax (5 MSD) and $351(no MSD) and $700 D.A.S. COSTCO A PLAN

This main post will be updated timely to keep members up to date.

Fellas !
This deal has been negotiated for a group buy price but the limit is minimum 5 units including the T6 deal which I will be posting shortly as it is still being finalized. THIS PRICING IS FOR COSTCO MEMBERS SIGNED UP BEFORE MAY 1st 2018 AND THOSE WHO HAVE A-PLAN THROUGH EMPLOYER. This deal is for FLORIDA. The brokerage fee for this deal is $300. I know I will get bombarded by members outside of the region and I would like to help you. If you are outside of FLORIDA, and are interested in the vehicle, you will need to pay me a retainer of $150 so I can verify rebates for you and give you the pricing difference if any and the remaining $150 will be due once I provide you the information and you wish to proceed with the deal.
Calculator Information
This pricing is based on an MSRP of $53k and change. Any vehicles with a different MSRP will need to be adjusted on payments. The sales price on calculator of $40,827 factors the A-plan and rebates already. Calculator is hard to manage for some reason to get exact numbers therefore registration charges and doc fees were adjusted. If you send me a PM, please be patient for a response.

For 10k miles $355+ tax (w/MSD) , $373+tax (wo/MSD)
For 12k miles $377 +tax (w/MSD), $395+tax (wo/MSD)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum
MSRP: $ 53,XXX
Monthly Payment: $351+ tax (without MSD), $332+tax with 5 max MSD($2000)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 700.00
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7.5k (available 10k,12k and 15k)
MF: 0.00026
Residual: 61%
Available Incentives: This includes Costco Aplan. $2k Volvo allowance, $2.5k Lease bonus and $2k Regional.
Leasehackr Score: 13 years /12.3 years without MSD

Saved Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&msrp=53890&sales_price=40827.07&months=24&mf=.00026&dp=0&doc_fee=0&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=200&sales_tax=7&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=5

4 Likes

Updated bold lettering.

Deal is now for all of FLORIDA.
Out of state parties, need to verify rebates first and responsible for shipping

How about for 15k miles?

Yes available. 2020202020

Great car and Great Buy. Leased my 2018 Volvo S90 24/12k. Awesome car. Deal went smoothly. Was in dealership for only 20 minutes. Car was ready and so was paperwork.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thanks bud ! Im glad your happy.

2 units left. Last weekend

Deal expired. Please do not close topic. I will update it with June numbers in a couple of days.

Is this deal only available to Florida residents or could I fly in?

Morning, is 20000 miles a year possible?
Thanks.

Where will you be flying in from? I will have to confirm regional incentives with dealer before hand.
Still haven’t confirmed June numbers. Will be done in a couple of days.

I believe Volvo maxes out at 15k.
At 20k miles, I believe your better option would be to buy a CPO with extended warranty, or you can always lease 2 10k miles ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand, right now I’m in a Rogue lease 20000. I just rang them[Volvo] and they say “we do 20000 miles” which is encouraging for me. I like a new car every 3yrs, though the CPO[advised also when i posted an Infinity QX50 quote] is looking very appealing. If it works out in the future and 20000 @ 400 is possible after retaining one of you. Ill be happy in a XC60, QX50 or any diesel available sedan or suv[Jag].

Mani, got anything on XC90?

The way it works with Volvo, is the residual % of MSRP are used up to 15k. Then higher mileage amounts are pre-purchased at $0.20 per mile. Vs. $0.25 per mile for overages after lease turn in. I was considering an 18k lease, but figured the breakeven point for me was 17,400 miles per year, so I kept the $50 per month for now. If the spread between the pre vs post purchase of mileage was more than $0.05 I would have probably wrote in the miles ahead of time. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for the class. So, I would be paying an extra 84 plus tax each month for the extra miles[15000 total] making the total increase to $492 tax included.

1 Like

The additional $84 per month for 36 month for 15k extra miles sounds right. But I’m not sure about tax. I would probably agree with you that it’s taxed. Let us know how it works out in the final numbers.

1 Like

Memphis, TN - 20 characters