Optima SX or ? in 300-400/mo range

Probably too many to list. Most of the luxury brands are out because the package to get ventilated seats puts the payment out of range. Fusion and Malibu came out quite a bit higher than the Optima. 2 doors are out so that kills the Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger if I could even get them low enough. Not interested in a crossover, so that knocks a few out. The Sonata is basically the Optima with worse looks (subjective). I just saw the 200 might be an option - will check that out.

lol I guess FCA killed the 200…

does the Q50 come with ventilated seats? could be an option

Kind of astonishing, but none of the Q50 trims offer it.

Dodge Charger or Nissan Maxima?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I’m moving to FL next week but dont have A list. I messaged to find out more though.

I recommend looking at this as well. My 17’ technology package (~MSRP $39,990) came out to $400/mo at 0 down. Numbers were quite difference last year, but checking edmunds looks like the’re still discounting the crap off them.

Very nice car! I picked it over an A4.

Maxima requires the platinum package and puts the payment around $550. The Charger SXT with Leather package comes out to around $450 with current incentives.

Maybe you covered it earlier but the sonata has some deals this month in Minneapolis. Not sure if incentives are only on the base trim though. I’ll go on their calculated and check it out.

Limited 2.0 looks good, fits the bill similar to Optima.

'17 Cadenza tech pack, $40k. With just 10% off msrp and loyalty / conquest it’s under $350 before tax. I would target 15% and be around $300 all in, zero down 24/12k.

2 Likes

I think you need to get to Inscruption in order to get ventilated seats. 2017 had a FWD inscription, but in 2018, they are AWD only. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2017 from this dealer at the end of last year but couldn’t make the logistics workout on last day of year. Then leading went to crap in the SE on the S90. Dealer still has the 15 2017 S90s they had on their lot at the end of 2017, kind of feel bad for them.

Sorry for the delay in responding… got locked out for having too many posts as a newbie. Haha.

That Cadenza deal doesn’t sound bad at all. I wont qualify for loyalty, but I’d much prefer a shorter lease term. Not sure how to get to 15% below though. Doesnt seem to be that much meat on the bone.

15% is ambitious but not unrealistic. 10% is only fair. This is not a popular model and there are plenty of 17’s lying around. Loads of Kia lease cash to offset a residual more horrific than the Red Wedding. Good car though and a good lease. PM me if you want help.

Really appreciate the input. I will try my hand at it and if I get stuck, I’ll be sure to message you.

Where did you get this quote? Any chance you can share the dealer or sales person’s name?

Did you get my PM on the person I used to get the quote?

I did not. No Pms from you here. Can you resend? Thanks!

Hi there!

Trying to build a network to get the same price next year on a plug-in Optima. Could you PM me the dealer’s name and contact info, please?

Have you been satisfied with the car so far? And what sort of range have you gotten per charge?