Grand Wagoneer----Its Biiiiiig

-its-biiiiiig

That’s what she said

$900 month

Lol, more like $1900!

2 Likes

For 1900 it better include at least some stake in Brooklyn bridge.

1 Like

Always looks bigger in the backseat

Perfect for taking the family to the riding stables, or to the yacht club.

2 Likes

the escalade isnt even 1900

So? Doesn’t mean these won’t be stupid expensive, at least for a while.

1 Like

Escalade currently is going for $2500, my brother in law got one about 4 month ago for $1900, 2 days ago dealer called him and asking for his car, he said no way.

theres only 1 within 500miles of me lol

1 Like

Yeah but lets be real these are gonna get 4-inch lifts asap. The carpool line requires such.

1 Like

I’m terrified to think what that will look like and what kind of unstable monster it will create

2 Likes

Same thing with GLB, it’s like a GLS and GLC got together and just stopped half way

The way the leases are structured for RR right now and always, they already seem like they have a base price of 150k.

Based on the naming convention I assumed the Grand would be larger than the Wagoneer.

Turns out they’re the same body, just different engine and options choices.

No kidding?

I assumed one Tahoe size and one suburban size

Interesting!

2 Likes

Don’t forget 20k separating them in price.

It is already happening.

Avg car prices have been steadily rising. Customers at both end of the price spectrum are going for more expensive models regardless of affordability (stretching out the loan terms) so the manufacturers are just seeing this as profit taking opportunity.

You’d be surprised how many of these of these are used just for that purpose by real wives of _______ (enter the city of your choice from your area).

That interior!

4 Likes