Good Dealer List

Dude, seriously, how many cars do you have :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am going to see if I can get phantom a maybach deal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If he misses that, there is always the bugatti next month for the people working at burgerking

So @Phantomcypher - when are having wine at your place :relaxed:

I bet it’s either a mansion or a trailer.

Why not a mansion trailer? :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean high end RV? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not drink alcohol as a Muslim but I’ll share a Coke :slight_smile:

If I get the Maybach S600 for $480 then I’ll throw a big bash for all the Hackrs!

5 Likes

Big Macs for errrybody!

2 Likes

Love the idea of sharing the dealers that have demonstrated willingness to work exceptional deals. One suggestion though - rename the wiki to something more interesting than “Good Dealer List.”

Leasehackr Recommended Dealers

Hack-Worthy Dealers

Leasehackr Verified Dealers

Something along those lines.

This will make lease hacking much easier to have references to work with.

However, as @max_g has already pointed out. It still is not easy getting that deal. But at least it a good resource for help. :+1:t4:

1 Like

I don’t see the mechanism by which I can edit the wiki. Please add the following:

Volkswagen
Boardwalk Volkswagen (Bay Area) http://www.boardwalkvolkswagen.com/
Salesperson: Eli Galanakis
Very easy and straightforward to complete the Jetta deals I wanted – no games. I leased a 2016 Jetta and then returned a few months later for a second deal on a 2017 Jetta.

The dealer does not have much space for cars given its Bay Area peninsula location, and needs stock to keep moving. Deals can be made.

AutoNation Infiniti Tustin - near Los Angeles. Doing my second lease deal with them in a year and they are perfect for doing business the Hackr way.

Responsive, open to all negotiations being done over email, and both times have beat the snot out of other area Infiniti dealers on discount. Once you go in to sign the papers it’s about as painless as I’ve seen at a dealership.

1 Like

Can you guys see the “Edit button”?

Yeah, we were on the last part (just signing) with Infiniti Tustin and then the person doing the lease had lower than 700 credit score so we couldn’t finish the deal

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just made a deal with the guys over at Rusnak BMW. I work a guy named Claude, and he was by far the nicest salesperson I have ever met. He was kind, respectable of your time and didn’t give you any bs. He also was very patient and stayed after hours multiple days to get my deal finished. I highly recommend working with him. Tell him that Surya recommended him and he’ll be extra cooperative.

Claude Cantin
Client Advisor
Rusnak | BMW Westlake
Office: (805) 267-8397
Main: (805) 496-6500
3645 Auto Mall Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

2 Likes

Pedersen Volvo in Ft. Collins is extremely transparent and honest. Gave me great quotes on the S90s. Every other Volvo dealer in Colorado has been horrid.

Arapahoe Hyundai in Centennial was great for a recent Genesis G90 deal we did as well.

Schomp BMW in Littleton was very competitive and honest as well

The info is in the 1st post.

i’ve been working with Joe Najar @ Rusnak in Pasadena. He’s the internet director there. He’s been super thorough and transparent and quite the unit mover.