Good deal or bad?

jesus… we should have a database of criminal dealers and add it to the top

2 Likes

@anon30710682 I feel you bro. I wanna help him too. That’s my #1 option too. But these dealers are so crooked that they padded numbers to look like it’s a real deal. I can’t find anything illegal. All I know is the dealer pocketed easy $12k on this deal upfront and the lessor gets a big chunk of interest. Win win for them. I hope someone can chime how to help him get out of this.

4 Likes

Man with all the illegal things I already do, I sure can’t add insurance fraud

2 Likes

@boozinix paragon motors Honda -NY. That dealer can close a day on that deal. @NATO lmao. I really feel bad for him. I wanna save him from this crooked dealership.

1 Like

Both paragon Honda and major world are shady dealers never heard anything good about them. Eventually car buying is going to change a lot of manufacturers are testing automation in the sales department no more sales people they’ll be called “product presenters” of course a while down the road but seeing stuff like this Honda deal I can’t see it not happening.

2 Likes

lol @ autonation. Even in the west coast I avoid those AHs like the plague

Well I think with everything there is always a balance on both sides. Sometimes we read about hackr deals and sometimes we see deals like this. It’s business and the dealerships balance out. but it sucks to be the guy on the other end paying $900/month for a Honda Pilot.

OP should just learn from this experience, increase their credit score in the next 3 years and next time hack a f*ckn grand daddy unicorn deal to make up for it. Then they can learn from their knowledge and keep hacking deals for the rest of their life…in the end it will balance out. :grinning:

@GeminiRam yup, I can’t find anything illegal on the deal. They just profited from him. Seems like Honda doesn’t care much about credit score on leasing but finding ways to screw weak credit. The MF is almost the same as the advertise rate. I think they padded it on the taxes upfront. Credit score will be tough if you’re paying $950 for a pilot. @boozinix yup, AUtonation is the worst and I just go there to waste their time. And educate them that not everyone is stupid. By showing them numbers on paper. I got walked out once by a closer coz he thought I’m a newbie and I stayed talking lease jargons. Lol. @Rooji VW does that product presenter now instead of sales people. Nicest person ever and they know their stuff without selling it. That should be how dealer does it now.

Take it to the press. They can scandalous the hell out of this and bring bad press to the “predatory” dealer.

5 Likes

That’s sad. This is why dealers get a bad rep and no sympathy. They could have just sold at msrp but instead they piled on extras. :confused:

Yup, let’s wait for the OP @mjsean32 to wake up if he’s willing to do it. @JamesBond I have no sympathy on crooked dealership too. My payback is I wasted their time and effort if I have nothing to do. I’ve been doing that to the same guy from AUtonation dealership and every year he falls for it. My latest with him was an offer for $590/month with $2.5k down 430i loaner from him and that’s his best final offer. I made him excited and after an hour of his time plus free water food at the dealership, I walked out without giving my name.

1 Like

Yeah there’s hackr deals but the difference here is we play nice in the sandbox we’re given. We don’t bury a dog turd for some other kid to step in for a cheap laugh.

2 Likes

Paragon acura right next to honda we agreed on a price on a tl ,when they printed the contract its was way more than agreed and all he said was “oh sorry that was the old contract”

2 Likes

i got the Corolla in major world before. yea your right those dealers are crooked and take advantages on innocent buyers.

I love the hot latina’s major auto world uses to advertise their used car lots.

Other than that, avoid like the plague :rofl:

3 Likes

If you go to there Used car place its like a prison facility. too many crooks.

Go fund me for a full page ad in the dealer’s market with the deal posted :slight_smile: and give dealer a courtesy heads up before posting.

2 Likes

Can’t he just go cancel the lease protection add on if this is a recent deal?

Yep, he should. I did something similar for my wife’s Lexus since the dealer pushed it hard and adjusted the MF to make it the same payment (somehow… Was already at buy rate, but whatever lol).

Easy to cancel and get prorated the amount not used.

I’m so sorry to hear this is not a trolling attempt. I hope something/some solution to reduce the burden comes your way.