Good deal or bad?

Honestly
I didn’t think anyone would be interested

Know Pittsfield well! One of my closest friends is from there. Love Lenox in the summers and the Red Lion out that way.

My uncle use to be a chef at the Red Lion. Cousin got married at a nice golf course somewhere in Pittsfield.

I used to do a bit of fly fishing in those parts and stayed at the Red Lion, fun times.

Honda paragon, yes im driving it now. I just wanted a 2016 pilot. But they salesman said it would be the same interest rate.

Not to brag Sir, my wife and i both work as a Nurse.thank you

What … the … 900+ for a Honda? Are you kidding me, whoever the sales person was …my god I’m at a loss for words

Maybe someone here can help
I think you might have shot up to the best on this post

I was interested in 2016 pilot bro.

Yes sir. Had no choice

Umm, was this a purchase?

2 Likes

Its a lease vehicle. I guess i have to deal with the $920 a month thing.

@mjsean32 can we see the lease worksheet if you don’t mind. We’re just curious how it was done. Thank you

1 Like

You could have rented one for about the same while you shopped.

1 Like

You know while we were at the dealership we felt like we couldnt say NO to their offers and they give us reasons whys and that" due to our credit score. Yea your right

1 Like

ill pm you sir privately later. Is the color yellow paper for that kind?

The worksheet color yellow am i right?

yes please

Post the lease contract please. I want to know how they got to this payment.

2 Likes

Damn this is Type-R territory.

1 Like

@HondaSoCal with $10k mark-up. @mjsean32 yeah we would like to see it and teach you what to look for next time. Sorry to hear that you got pressured. Atleast next time around this won’t happen anymore.

1 Like

Nopes, a Type R with mark-up goes for like ~40k. Im sure its lease payments would be less than this.