GMC Sierra Denali w/ Ultimate Package 4x4 $450/month

Those were the GMF numbers last month according to those guys on the Edmunds forum, so I’m not sure. I looked back at the monthly numbers last year and although the residual got up to 71/72%, the MF never got nearly as low, so it seemed like a perfect storm.

In that case, all I can think of is that the rebate may have been for purchases and 3rd party leases

Does the dealer determine who a vehicle will be leased through? I’m still at a stand still with my search…
Maybe at end of month I will start to receive follow up calls from the numerous dealerships I reached out to recently.

As a side note: I’m even considering the canyon Denali, but I believe that the residual was 16% less than the Sierra.

Here is a screen shot of the Canyon offer.
$483 monthly + $30 Mass tax…

In the sense that they may only be signed up to lease with one or a handful of leasing co’s and banks.

Since the terms vary, a dealership cannot be expected to offer every leasing program out there.

For those mark down deals they have to be on sales (either sale to a 3rd party lease co. Or sale outright). Dealers were trying to get me to use gmf and the sale price was $4k more than if I bought it. If anyone is looking at this deal make sure you go through a 3rd party like ally or wells Fargo.

Ahh, makes sense now. Thanks. I’m surprised that GM Financial would make it more desirable to lease through another bank, since they’re just giving up business. I suppose they’ve just made a business decision that leasing at a certain price isn’t good business for them, while it might be for others.

1 Like

So not a dollar off the sales price, before the rebate? I know nothing about the truck, but it seems crazy.

Can you let me know what dealership, thanks!!

Just finalized my lease Sierra Denali Ultimate. $549 per month with $549 due at signing. 36 months, 12k miles a year. MSRP $65,500. Leased through GM Financial. Northeast Ohio.

Couldn’t get anywhere close to the $450 a month on here. Again, I believe these had to be select vehicles leased through a third party like Ally or Wells Fargo.

How did you manage that? What dealership? I am also in Northeast Ohio and I was just quoted today on a Denali Ultimate at 620 a month with 2,777 down. That is even with supplier pricing. I would love to get one for 549 a month.

interested in this as well.
can you share how you got this pricing. I am in PA

Here are the exact details:

MSRP: $65,070
Sale Price: $59,526.63
Tax Title Docs: $2,276.36
Rebates: $1,000
Residual: 69%
Money Factor: .00102

I did receive supplier pricing which I was surprised I qualified for. (https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/) as well as current GM Lessee discount.

It might be a moot point now, as we’re two months later, but I did have a dealer in Illinois offer me $481 per month, with a total of $506 due at signing (including first month). Happy to share if anyone is interested. What’s the money factor at this month? It was unusually low at 0.00059 in January, which made a big difference, as the residual was still at 69%.

That is the exact same as my situation, I have access to supplier pricing and I am a current GM Lessee. Wonder why my quote was so different. Did you get any discounts off MSRP from the dealer in addition to supplier a Are you able to say which dealership?

Any update or recent deals on this. Have 2 of my vehicles in the 6 month maturity window. I’d love to get in a Sierra Denali for <$500 month tax-in

Are you in Tennessee? If so, you’re welcome to take over mine. 30 months to go, 33,000 miles left. You’d just pay the $595 lease transfer fee and $450 a month (tax included).

No bud we’ve had this convo on your thread. I would literally be all over your deal if not for the pesky restrictions. I’m hoping I can score a deal like it in Florida.

Good call. Hard to keep all these usernames straight.

I wanted to get some feed back on two initial quotes I recently received from a local So-Cal GMC dealer. 1st is 10K a year option and 2nd is 12K a year option, both with no money down. Reviewing some of the post here, it seems like they should be able to do a lot better. Thanks for the help!