GMC Sierra Denali w/ Ultimate Package 4x4 $450/month

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here and to share the deal that I signed on Saturday. I knew nothing about leasing or how to get started before finding this site, so thank you all. Keep up the great work.

2017 GMC Sierra Denali w/ Ultimate Package 4x4
MSRP: 63,995
Selling Price: $55,250 (after rebate)
Rebates: $1,000 IVC Program
Acquisition fee, dealer fee, reg., etc.: $1,612 (all rolled into monthly payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00059
Residual: 69%
Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $450.68 (1st month’s payment)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $450.68, which includes 9.25% TN tax
Zip Code: 37204
Sales Tax Rate: 9.25

7 Likes

Great deal!

Can you explain the $1,000 IVC Program? Not familiar with that.

Thanks. To be honest, it’s not anything that I knew about going into the negotiation. It’s apparently an “instant value certificate” that the dealer can apply. Sorry I don’t have more info. I didn’t think that I qualified for any rebates, so I focused on reducing the selling price, and didn’t see the rebate until I went in to sign the paperwork.

Do you have a breakdown of how they got to the selling price? In my area of NE Ohio there are a few ultimate packages at the same MSRP as yours but the selling price seems fixed at a GM Factory discounted price that equals the GM Supplier Price of 59,851.00 before any rebates or incentives. I do not see enough incentives out there to get close to what you managed.

1 Like

Sorry, I have no idea how they got to the selling price, but I don’t believe it’s fixed. I started out on Autotrader to find the lowest advertised sale prices within 300 miles of me. Laura Buick GMC had the lowest, but they couldn’t lease outside of Missouri and Illinois. Their sales guy was very helpful though and told me that $6,300 of the advertised discount was dealer discount and the rest was rebates that I may or may not qualify for. That gave me the ammo I needed to move to other dealers.

From there, I got actual lease quotes from other high discount out of state dealers, and was offered $498 a month by Steve Schmitt GMC. I took that number to local dealers (I lied, saying that I had someone offering me $430 a month) and asked for their best price. Only one even gave me a quote, which was the $450 that I ended up going with. The others said that they weren’t even going to be able to come close.

I hope that helps.

is this on a Crew cab? can you outline specs of the vehicle itself?

1 Like

Just posted the window sticker above if that helps. Not sure how easy it is to see, but it’s a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali Crew Cab with the Ultimate package. The ultimate package pretty much gives you everything that is otherwise optional on the truck, so the only add-ons were the color, the tires, and the all-weather floor mats.

Nice deal ag—I’m in the Nashville area too…mind telling me which dealer you got to play ball on this?

Thanks JT. I’ll try to figure out how to PM you, then send you the info.

Click on the big initial icon (“J”) next to his username

Thanks, got it. Really easy.

Anyone score this deal in Socal?

Have decided not to go with Denali but here is a quote I had received earlier this month in Socal, this was not with Ultimate
package so OPs deal is very good

MSRP 57,345
Sale price of 53,330 minus y$500 competitive lease rebate
1,231.80 Drive off fees
$461.30 Payment including taxes (CA tax)

36 month 10k miles

I ended up leasing a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali tonight. It had an MSRP of $60,660. I put no money down on a 3yr/12K per year. It is interesting dealing with GM deals. Still get confused sometimes with supplier pricing and GM sets the prices.

The key is to go work at month end and hope that they need to move some units. Then they can bend more on the price to make it work or take a loss to hit their numbers. Worked back and forth with two dealers. One of the salesman is a friend from high school and he was very helpful. He actually works at a Chevy dealer but can work with other dealers. After some back and forth he let me know that the other dealer had a good deal and to take it. He was happy he ended saving me some money. He also mentioned that sometimes it is worth waiting for the new month to see what incentives rebates GM will offer. He stated trucks are not selling that well and he doesn’t think the residuals will change that much.

Ended up with a payment of $493 with taxes included (8%) and zero down. I don’t know how to replicate the top deal above.

I had rebates that totaled $1000. One of those was a lease conquest.

1 Like

Not sure if this helps anyone that’s looking, but the dealer that I ultimately went with didn’t seem inclined to do the deal again. I did get numbers from another dealer in Nashville, which seem pretty good too, or at least could be a starting point for someone.

MSRP: $63,560
Due at signing: $1,400
Monthly payment, including TN sales tax: $489

Note that I didn’t qualify for any rebates, so it could be different for those that do. Happy to share the dealer info with anyone that needs it, although programs probably change today.

Would you mind sharing which dealership this was? Thanks!

Marlon Reyes at Penske Cerritos provided that

Hey do you have Marlon’s email?

Sorry I do not, just checked the emails and they were sent from a generic email