GMC Sierra Denali w/ Ultimate Package 4x4 $450/month

Whats the over mileage fee? Also if you have a picture of the sticker that would be awesome!

Anyone know if they make any of these with the shifter on the console instead of the wheel?

That should link you to window sticker, only option was sunroof

Unfortunately none of the GM trucks have floor shifters

I was at GMC today and they said the Denali didn’t qualify for rebates and that only select units did

Any other discount? They quoted me 590

So rebates totaled $1000, The rest the dealer took care of with the price.

If I can get a dealer to do your deal even near me I will do it

I’m really impressed with your process, and grateful you’re sharing! I didn’t know anything about leasing until I found this site and I’m so fortunate! So: great job on the lease and thanks for sharing.

Absolutely incredible deal! I am now on the hunt for a Denali. Thanks for sharing!!!
One thing I am not seeing here (which might be a huge factor) is the OP’s credit score. This must play a significant factor on the monthly payments, no?

I have good credit. Before I went to the dealer that I bought from, I checked my credit score and it was a 765 (granted it was on Credit Karma). When I got to the dealer, the piece of paper they had my sign after running my credit said 747.

While I was talking to various dealers, they wanted to know if my credit was above 750, which I believe they consider “top tier”.

Thanks for that. This is where your incredible monthly payments make it a great deal for you. For others with lower credit scores, I’m sure their payments would be more, how much more?, no clue.

I have contacted numerous dealers and am now waiting for offers. The selling price of $55,250, was this advertised on auto trader or was this deal struck “after” contacting the dealership?

EDIT: answered.

Thanks,

Depends on the credit (e.g. 710 is different from 670 which is different from 630) and how much the lender marks up for each credit tier.

Did you get any offers? Would be interested to here the numbers

For the past few days now I have been emailing and calling NUMEROUS GMC dealers, my best offer was $466.33 monthly with $1000 down at a 700 credit score.
Unfortunately someone beat me to the punch on this specific truck. The search continues

I think it’s on a truck by truck basis. Randomly some are discounted and others aren’t.

Unfortunately the sales people at the dealers are absolutely clueless as to anything that goes on and just argues with me when I tell them people get these for under 500.

Hey, thanks for the post. Who did you get your lease through (im guessing it wasn’t through GM)

It actually hadn’t crossed my mind who the lease was through, but I just took a look and you’re right. It was Wells Fargo, not GM. Why would that be? What’s the effect?

RV could be higher and/or MF could be lower = lower lease payments

Gotcha. In this case, the RV and MF were the same as I was being told on Edmunds. Really just wondering what made @Nwchris presume that the lease wasn’t through GM (s/he was right).

I’m guessing s/he had seen GMF numbers and they were worse. Your 69% RV on 36/12 is exceptional.