2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT All-Terrain X (Lease Transfer)

Yes, unfortunately I do have to wait 2 more months. Thanks for confirming that information. I was hoping I would somehow be able to transfer the lease before the 6 months.

I am still hoping to find someone now who might be interested, so that I can transfer the lease as soon as possible.

Man what is the msrp? Current mileage? But as it stands i think you will need to incentivize this well. Not sure what a new one is going for?

1 Like

Sounds quite high considering someone just got a denali for a lot less.

1 Like

The mileage currently is at 4,750. I will post specific details on the lease later tonight when I get a chance. I am also not sure what a new one is going for since there is not many Sierras with the all-terrain package I got. I tried searching online but no local dealerships have the exact truck I got.

Off the top of your head is it REALLY high considering I put $0 down? The lease also has 15K miles per year. This is my first lease so please bare with me.

I’ve been reading through the threads to try to get myself up to speed.

it is really high,
450 sign & drive, sierra 1500 denali. 12k miles. add ~35 a month for 15k miles

What would be a fair incentive considering the monthly payment of $624.92?

You at least need to be at that 499 figure.

Thanks for your advice. I’ll take that into consideration. Now I’m just hoping to find someone interested.

Damn homie you paid for the whole dealership to take a European Vacation!

1 Like

Here are the details on my lease:

A. Agreed upon value $51,046.79
B. Taxes $855.13
C. Title, license, and registration $168.50
D. Lease acquisition fee $595.00
E. Documentation fee $125.00
F. Prior credit or lease balance $854.41
H. Inspection $23.75

Optional product and services:
I. Master tech $427.00
J. Excess wear and tear $426.00

P. Total capitalized cost $54,521.58

I did ask for the dealer to change the tires from mud terrain to all terrain tires. I believe the addition of the tires was added to the cost of the truck.

MSRP is around 55k for the all terrain x package but I can’t find a truck exactly like mine online. I can get the exact MSRP if needed from the dealer.

One thing you cannot do is let someone pick up the tab for your negative equity. Thats twenty bucks a month right there on top of an already bad deal

Lesson learned. Appreciate your input.

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-GMC-Sierra-1500.aspx?salid=1154285

I’ve been searching online around my area, but I do not see any deals as good as that. My zip is 78521.

http://bertogdenbuickgmcspecials.com/vehicledetails/2017_Sierra_1500_Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4-Wheel_Drive_Denali#overview

Yes probably because it’s an advertised deal. Likely when you go to the dealer you can shave some of that off.

Got it, nonetheless I will definitely be offering an incentive.

Im not in the market for another car. Nevertheless, I really like what you’ve done to the truck. The color I love, the wheels look great, and the roof rail thing in the back looks good too.

A part of me honestly hopes I end up keeping it. I’m in love with it.

The payment to me isn’t a problem, but I’m trying to get my first home by next summer.

450 for a Denali? Is that possible to get today?