GM recalling Bolts for potential battery issue

do you know if this had to be done within 18 months of purchase or lease initiation?

I am already 28 months and lawyer say i am eligible

this is my same scenario, initiated my SOC on 12/12/2022- it was denied some time mid-January, luckily I had already been working with a lawyer. When the SOC was denied chevy recommending reaching out to the BBB or pursue legal council. Just had the battery replaced today 2/10/23 which was a debacle in itself with multiple trips to the dealer. But all this info gets passed to the lawyer anyways.

I believe once u reach to lawyer , concierge team stop responding. This is what happened in my case, i was told they cannot reply since lawyer is involved.

First thing lawyer does is send notification to GM that he is involved and no communication should be done with us.

My lease is ending in 3 weeks … wondering if its worth pursuing any legal action at this point. Also recommend any lawyer recommendations. I am based in Seattle Washington.

Wow. Totally slept on this SOC swap. Going to try but will probably get denied like everyone recently. Smh

Mind sharing your attorney? I’m trying to do a POC but GM is unresponsive and they have a fix for my Bolt available already. Just trying to weight my options. TIA

Anyone who did a SOC go on to buy the car? I got my swap in early December and my account has not updated with new vin still. Trying to figure out what to do as no one at GM seems to know…

Mine showed up on Friday, did the SOC on Dec 6th. Should be any day now assuming the dealer did all the paperwork right.

Mind if you can share your attorney information

Great to hear. I did mine on the 6th too and still waiting so hopefully soon!

Ur in which state, i can help u with new jersey attorney

Ah crap man. I am in California

If anybody needs a CA lemon lawyer, send me a DM and I’ll share the details. I’m currently involved in a claim after being jerked around by GM a MSRP swap.

So it took GM Finance roughly 2 months to update your account with the new Vin?

I just did the SOC swap, and am pretty worried when GM Finance account will update the new Vin

Yes, seems it’s pretty normal if not early - some guys took 3 months. You can call but they can only put a note on the file for the collateral team, don’t know if it helps though. I had to extend the lease a month and I’m now looking at flipping.

Gm concierge got back to me 1 week later and denied my SOC swap, they offered car rental till a fix was available. Might need to lawyer up

I purchased out my swapped vehicle.
When was lease swap completed and when does your lease end?

Wouldn’t expect SOC to be an option with battery swaps becoming available.

Bummed out i found out about the swap 3 weeks ago. Oh well