Genesis 2019 G70 2.0T Dyanmic deal $365/365 DAS

Hi,

Updated with another Trim

I wanted to get an opinion on the offer below for the 2019 G70 2.0T Dynamic. This includes tax credit in Texas.

MSRP: $45170
Selling Price: $37760 (16.4% before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $365
Drive-Off Amount: $365
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 43%
Incentives: $7000
Region: Texas

How does this look?

Thanks

2 Likes

It’s the end of year so I wouldn’t be shy about asking for $31,750 even before incentives especially if it’s an aged unit.

1 Like

Updated with new numbers.

That’s a phenomenal deal IMO.

1 Like

If your saying 365 per mo with 365 due at signing, with no other payments (money due or paid in any form). I have not researched it but IMHO it’s pretty much a no brainer! Great deal! We’re there miles on it?
Was the word loaner ever mentioned?
Still a worthy deal .

I’m unable to see 2.0T dynamic on genesis line up…can you confirm the trim & MSRP? Thanks.

It’s 2.0T advanced but dynamic trim.

1 Like

It has less than 100 miles on it

1 Like

This looks like a SOLID deal.

2019 had it. They got rid of it for 2020

1 Like

Thanks to OP, I got almost the exact deal. Brand new, car had 8 miles on it.

2 Likes

Congrats @st5te

Sweet deal!

By chance, did the same dealer have any G70 3.3T or G80 Sport 3.3T vehicles in his lot?
I’d be interested in looking into this, so would it be possible to be PM’ed relevant dealer info?

Thanks and congrats again!

I found a 2019 demo with 3,000 miles on it but the dealer is saying they can’t lease it. They will lease 2019s just not that demo. I am curious as to why because I would have a sweet deal if they did.

@st5te

Solid under 1%

They had base 2.0T loaner. And they were able to give me lease quote for those if I wanted. It was around ($265/$265 DAS) for a 35k MSRP loaner.

January? Where?

Does anyone have any idea on how to unlock dealer cash or get them past invoice? These are 2019 cars sitting on the lot for more than 100 days. Yet they automatically subtract the rebates from the MSRP and suggest they are selling the car for so much less.

Any tips are suggested. $550 payments are so far away from the $400 I’d need.

How have you been negotiating? in person or email?

What the search radius? Have you contacted all of them?

Thanks for the reply @justsharing! It’s been all email and about 100 miles. Lots of cars. Just nothing last invoice. Have only had discussions with two

I tried dealers in the Midwest. None of them were discounting before incentives or if they were it was meaningless. The cars have 43% residuals so if they don’t discount the numbers are awful