⭐ GCAuto Broker- Serving Cali | NY | NJ | PA| CT | FL and Midwest

Our goal is to bring good deals on cars Hackrs want, while avoiding the endless hours haggling. We are straight forward, friendly and willing to help. You can PM with questions or fill out any an inquiry form on any of our marketplace ads.

More cars that our clients have picked up

Marketplace: :star: NISSAN :star: INFINITI :star: KIA :star: MERCEDES :star: BMW

2 Likes

I got the first ev on Monday. I was dealing with other broker but it took more than a week to get confirmed. But the process with this guy was so fast and smooth. I asked him on Friday night and it proceeded on Saturday. So I could pick up on Monday morning because I asked him I needed to come back for work by 12pm. I got total 10k incentives for niro ev wind. And my wife loves it already! Even he said his company is new at leasehacker, he was even faster and easier than others. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Was interested in the Kiro deal, but initially all the cars were claimed. GCAuto was able to score another one via his connections. We had to rush the process since it was the last day of the month. But eventually everything worked out.

Very smooth process. Had to wait for an hour at the dealership just to get the car cleaned, but no complaints here since we had to rush the process to make it happen.

+1 to the review above. Communication with GCAuto was quick and responsive. Would recommend dealing with GCAuto!

Thank you @Alam it was a pleasure helping you!

Thank you @Fmad! congrats on your new rouge.

GCAuto got us the best deal on a brand new 2024 Infiniti QX60. About $100 less per month than any other dealership in the area was willing to give us. Very quick and easy transaction. Great communication and fast responses. We started talking on Friday, sent over a few copies for documentation on Saturday and picked up the car on Monday. Very happy with my lease and looking forward to more deals with GCAuto. Definitely going to recommend them to our friends and family.

1 Like

I got this Nissan Ariya from GCAuto. We may have beat a record, from first contact to driving off the dealer lot was just about ~4hrs (and that includes the 1hr drive TO the dealer).

Communication was clear and timely (it helps when YOU also do YOUR part and have docs ready, understand the calculator, have your insurance binder ready, etc). Will definitely be back for more leases as my other cars are due!

2 Likes

I was hesitant to trust GCAuto initially, but I am glad I did. It was a completely painless process. This is how it should have always been done. I worked with Sam. The communication was super clear, and Sam is very responsive. After I committed to the car I wanted and paid the broker fee, I was contacted by the dealer within 20 minutes. I emailed him all the required documents. When I got to the dealership, they were waiting for me. While I was doing the paperwork, they had already prepared the car. No back-and-forth, no time wasted. It was a great experience.

I would highly recommend GCAuto.

1 Like

GCauto is trustworthy and a reliable broker to use. I got my mercedes eqb300 for an amazing price. Sam listened to what I wanted in a car and how much i was willing to pay. He did everything and more of what I expected. I was on many phone calls with him to confirm what I was getting. He was always available and willing to help. When I went to the dealership to pick up the car- everything was ready for me and there were 0 surprises. Sam wanted to confirm the delivery went okay as well. Got what I was promised. HIGHLY RECOMMEND and very understanding service- will definitely use for future cars! thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @Milo0913! it was a pleasure helping you and your wife on the new EV.

Sam was able to get an awesome deal. The whole thing was completed in a matter 2 days and i was able to take the delivery of the vehicle on the last day of the month. He was able to get 2023 Infinity QX60 Sensory for $572 with 2k down. Really happy with my deal.

2 Likes

@GCauto was a breeze to work with.

The entire process from start to finish was very easy. I saw his post regarding the Ariya, test drove one later that morning, and had the paperwork finish by the afternoon. A few days later we picked the vehicle up at the dealership. Everything was in order as expected. No surprises. Confirmed with @GCauto that everything was exactly as discussed and off we went!

We really enjoy the Ariya and the excellent service @GCauto provided us. Will definitely be using again in the near future!

1 Like

I had a fantastic experience working with GC Auto when I decided to lease a vehicle. Sam was not only professional but also incredibly responsive. He went above and beyond to help me secure a great lease deal and was always available to address any questions or concerns I had. His expertise and dedication made the entire process smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend Sam for anyone in need of auto leasing services. Thanks to him, I’m driving my dream car without breaking the bank!

1 Like

Working with GCAuto and with Sam was extremely easy…I saw a deal I liked on one of their posts, simply messaged one of them, and Sam was able to make it happen. The numbers I saw are exactly what we worked out, not like when you see an ad on a dealerships website and turns out they want 10,000$ down lol. Overall great experience, and I’ll definitely use Sam again in the future. It was a pleasure.

1 Like

Incredible experience with GC-Auto!!!
I was a little nervous if they would actually deliver at first, but they exceeded my expectations by miles!! They were in touch the entire time and got me a Niro for $1600 less than their initial quote!! Thanks so much for all your help and honesty! Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

We will also start sharing client cars on Instagram

Thanks for the feedback!

Awesome experience working with GC Auto on my 2023 Ionic 5 1-pay lease!

1 Like

What a great deal and experience working with Sam on the Mini cooper SE deal. Smooth and easy transaction, more than fair fees and bottom line got the car that I wanted with a lower monthly pay than I actually expected. Already recommended to other friends about their services and deals :ok_hand:

1 Like